Prologue

----
"Like the distant stars,
You glow and I admire
You're the solitude
My hopeless empire...
Wish is to hold your hand
Sanity I feel
When it placed in mine...
I shatter, break and cry,
And then grow again...
To show you I am fine...
Blue is the name of love,
We cry, we pain, we grin...
And I tell you...
I feared but dared to love
I dared to sin...."

He finished as I kept looking at him... His words that pierced through my chest kept ringing inside my head...
A simple poetry which has no meaning, why did my entire existence shiver?
The comfort his presence has, the peace his words has...
It sometimes scares me...

"It's beautiful... The one you are referring to here, is surely very lucky..." I smiled at him as I conveyed...

"Your highness, what if the one I'm referring to is known to you already?" My smile dropped hearing him...
The thing I feared the most...
It is unknown to me why I do not want him to be with someone else...

"It is astonishing how you look sad everytime I mention other women..." He said looking at me as a mischievous smile played on his lips...
I looked at him alerted...

"You should leave now Mr. Andrew..." I said turning away only to find my heart skipping a beat when I felt him clasping his hand with mine...
I went numb as I felt his breath near my eardrum...

"What if I say, it's you?" My heartbeat raised as my eyes went wide... I certainly didn't know what to say...
I stepped away from him only to be held by his hand more tightly... I turned towards him looking at him helplessly... His eyes conveyed more words than his mouth...

"It's wrong, it's a sin!...." I said as a thin line of tears formed inside my eyes...

"When was this world fair?" He asked making me shake my head...

"The king will kill you!" I said as tears streamed down my face...
He stepped near me shoving away those tears as he smiled saying...
"Keep your hands in mine... Let's run away, to a place where I show you your happiness, I will show you the spring that wipes away the pain you endured... The autumn breeze that takes away the cries you cried for that man...
We will experience the first rain together...
I will write poetrys that conveys your existence...
Aurora, if loving you is a sin... Then you're one of the most beautiful sin I've ever done..."

I couldn't believe myself that how drowned I waa for him... I kept looking at his eyes showing me the sinful happiness I craved for...
For a moment I forgot the vile reality...
But not for long...

"Queen Aurora?" I heared as I freed my hands from him in a hurry...

-------

Assalamualaikum guys!!
another book of mine...
Well this is not an Islam related
Or Muslim related book but
Something different...
I hope it receives the same
Love my first book received

Do mention your friends...
Need your help and support...

Jazakallah<3