CHAPTER II

He had been looking for her to find her again. He realized he had been looking for her for quite some time. And was lucky she was right there, right in front of him. He couldn't believe he was married to her. He had always imagined her to be a mother, a woman who would make his life perfect. Of all the women in the world he got to marry one of the best. He didn't know what to say. He was lucky.

He couldn't wait for their life together to start. It was a wonder he had never imagined marrying her before. He remembered the moment he had first seen her he had been like the other men who were trying to get to know her. But unlike them she had turned him away easily. She was too beautiful to even dare ask her to join him at home. He still remembered the day he came back to the city and he found her right there where she was standing. He couldn't believe to see her there on her own.

He crossed the street and went up to where his mother was waiting. "Have a nice walk?" she asked.

"I did," he said.

"You seem to have enjoyed yourself," she said. "A walk in the morning is a lot like reading good book."

"Hmmm, it would be better if it was a mystery book," he said. "But thank you for your kind words, it is always great to hear that."

She smiled. "So you didn't just came for a visit? You didn't just to say hello?"

"I did," he said.

"That's even better," she said as she put her hand on his shoulder.

"But I have something to talk to you about."

"Sure, go ahead," she said. "It's just us now."

"No," he said. "This isn't just between us."

"Oh, I see," she said. "You mean your wife?"

"Yes," he said. "I mean my wife," he said. "I want to tell you that today I have decided to get married," he said. He was trying to hide his excitement about telling her about his marriage.

"When is that?" she said.

"Today," he said. "I just wanted to tell you first."

"That's wonderful news," she said.

"I want to tell you that over the past few days I have been thinking this over and over again."

"And I knew you will make the right choice," she said.

"I am sure of that," he said. "You were the one who taught me how to choose right."

"This is the right thing at the right time.