part 2 - prove it

They all sat waiting for me to start.

They didn't know i could sing,they did not expect this at all..

(the song still into you is the song we sang)

'But when our fingers interlock cant deny,cant deny your worth it cause after all this time im still... into you' I sang my heart out.

Phoenix smiled. I know he loved it. He loved me. But she was there and that meant we couldnt be together. 

Dove stood up in anger and stormed towards me, she went to hit me but then someones hand grabbed hold of her wrist and stopped her. 

Listen to this link down below for a more dramatic experience. xox

Phoenix let go of her hand at walked over to me he was looking at me and stepped closer. We were so close i could feel his warm breath on my face, he licked his plump,pink lips and made direct eye contact with me. His dark eyes staring into my icy blue ones. I loved him.Badly. Hes all i wanted. We were made for eachother. He had one arm round my waist while the other was caressing my cheek. He held my chin and leaned closer to me.

It was dangerous we both knew it. It was bad but i loved the riskiness of it i loved the idea of it being difficult, It was a rush of adrelline. Being with him was exciting. Fun. I looked over at the rest of the band and then Dove her eyes were filled with tears. I hurt her. I didn't want it to end this way honestly but i was happy with Phoenix and she was the only one in the way. She couldnt handle it especially when me and phoenix kissed she looked angry and devestated she ran off and Viola looked at me disapointed and followed after her. However, i didnt care, Sounds selfish i know but nothing else mattered right now just him.

I woke up and turned around i was next to Phoenix wearing his jumper.I looked at my phone and i had 18 missed called of Viola, Voicemails and messages too. Anderson has tried to contact me too.. And worst of all. My manager. 'Oh shit,' i muttered under my breath.

Phoenix woke up and yawned. Caressing my back, he said 'What is darling?'.

I panicked. I abruptly turned around 'PHOENIX WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK'.

He looked confused,

I showed him the article, it was a photo of him kissing Dove, another kissing me and 4 different photos with 4 different models.

'Baby i can explain,' he said to me looking guilty.

'DONT FUCKING BABY ME YOU WHORE GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW.' I screamed at him. Pointing at the door.

Hours after crying. I walked into the studio ready for rehearsal. I knew it would not go great today so i just wanted to get it over with, I walked in the studio to see him.

I hate him but hes so fucking handsome.

I went to turn around before he could see me

I went to turn around before he could see me. 'Wait Saf wait.' he said.

'Phoe i really cant be bothered with this let go of me. Just let me in rehearsal' I asked tears filling my eyes.

He looked down and let go of me.

I walked in followed by Phoenix. The aura awkward once again. The energy was so negative it was unbelieveable. Dove showed up about 5 minutes after everyone else, She looked at me, 

It was Doves turn to do a solo. I didnt think she would do it with everything going on however she grabbed the microphone and started singing.

It was an awkward start me and phoenix glancing at eachother every few minutes and Dove singing like she was about to start crying.

The lyrics were like she was happy for us but she clearly wasnt.

And then she sang 'and then i hope she cheats,like you did on me'.

We all looked at each other. We were so suprised . 

I was extremely confused, they werent together ,were they? What is she going on about she was so sad and hurt over a little crush.

'Ch-Ch-Cheats?' i said my voice cracking slightly.

Mine and Doves eyes both filled with tears. Phoenix stood there mouth open in shock. I looked at her and she walked towards me crying we hugged each other so tight.  'I am so sorry' i said bursting out in tears.. Phoenix came towards us. 'Saf i can explain,' i looked at him betrayed and hurt i couldnt understand how much worse Dove felt. 'You are disgusting' I told him whilst pushing by him aggressively. Me and Dove walked together to the lounge not saying a word.

'hey, look im sorry i had no idea you guys were dating,' i told her.

'I did not know you had something with him, he told me it was me and me only. I guess it was not just me and you either.

'My boy did not love me like he promised . Hes not a man and sure as hell aint honest.' she told me.

'but hes such a pretty liar, he told me he had changed from the concert in mexico.' i told her.

I walked to the cafeteria with Dove we were friends again it felt good, I looked at my phone to see i got a text from Phoenix. I sighed. 

' Ive changed.' the text said.

'Prove it.'