It May Just Come True...(Sequel to "Be Careful What You Wish For...")

So,guys,you're all gorgeous.

Or Georgious ;)

Pardon the pun there. Heh heh.

So,I have definitely not forgotten about this story, which I am going to start writing a bit later.

I seriously recommend that you read "Be Careful What You Wish For..."first, as that is the first story I wrote. This is the sequel to Be Careful What You Wish For and it would probably help if you were also familiarized with the characters.

There will be drama,loads of drama.

There will be Gellie (George and Ellie(me))

There will be drunkenness.

There will probably be nudity as well.

Just so you know.

So if you are younger than 11,please don't read this story or Be Careful What You Wish For as both stories will have nudity.

Read one of Fiamhsh's stories if you're younger than 11.

You have been warned.

But erm...yeah. Thanks a lot for the support I've received, and I hope I get even more on this one!

Before I continue, I need to answer some questions that I know you will ask.

Q: What happened to Diary of a Teenager/My Kidnappers Are Hot!/New Year's Love/Sparks Fly?

A: I deleted them as I couldn't think of ways to continue on with the storylines. I will be writing some other fanfictions over the year and I might write a couple of stories that aren't fanfictions or anything to do with me. So,keep an eye on my profile! :)

Q: How old are you?

A: I'm 13,and I apologize if you think that's too young to be writing mature content.

Q: Why do you always write about either George Shelley or One Direction?

A: I don't always write about them, I do write other stories about other things ya know.

If there is any other questions, just place a comment below and I will get back to you ASAP! :)

Ellie Xxx