Chapter 8

Thank God it was half term, as I couldn't afford to take any time off school,as I had important courses I had to be in school for. Yup, more bloody exams. I cannot stand them. I cannot wait until I finish school. That means I'm rid of all the stress from the many exams I have. Yay! We got onto the plane,which I was a bit apprehensive about as it was my first plane trip. Oh my God, what if there was too much weight on board and we crashed just after we took off, like that plane crash that killed Aaliyah?

My hand was shaking and I couldn't even take a drink of water as I was so scared. George hugged me close to his body, and I buried my head into his chest. "Is she okay?" The boys sat next to us,GMD3,queried. I felt George nod and say,"She's just a bit nervous about this flight. It's her first." The boys from the band posted me reassuringly on the back, and I looked up from my boyfriend's chest to smile at them in thanks. Then as soon as I heard that the plane was just about to take off, I buried my head back into the warmth of George's hoodie, before slowly falling asleep.

When I woke up, I was on a bed, and George was sleeping beside me, his lips partly open as he smiled in his sleep. I was glad that George had been given another chance, as it made him happy, and seeing him happy made me happy. So, effectively, we were all happy. Well, that's what I thought. Until it all happened...