7

Present Zain's POV

Hm, this tournament ain't bad. And with Ultra Instinct from a mortal. Goku is really strong, I should give him a fight one day.

But that damn woman. The blue haired. She's making me uneasy for some reason. And the spiky hair beside her. How are mortals making me uneasy?

"Hey Popo sir, tell me. Who's that blue hair in universe 7 stands?" I ask and my counterpart looks at me from the corner of his eye. This guy has no chill sometimes.

"She is named Bulma from what I know. Earth's greatest scientist. Mother to Trunks and Bulla. And somewhat facade wife of Vegeta," Popo says.

"I see," I move my eyes back to the tournament and I see things getting more interesting. The Icejin and Goku battling Jiren as a duo and the Android backing them out.

But as things got more heated I felt an energy from the blue hair before it disappeared. I knew it, I have felt that energy before. My heart skipped a bit, as it started to fill with anger.

Time Skip
No POV

The tournament ended and now everyone was at the stage congratulating Goku. The Zains floated down but Present Zain pushed through the crown and grabbed Bulma by the collar.

Everyone was surprised by this, mostly the the Deities.

"WHY?! TELL ME WHY?! WERE WE NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU!" present shouted with anger while Bulma looked at him stunned.

Vegeta and Goku were about to step in when Whis stopped them.

Without anyone seeing what happened, Present Zain fell back against his counter part. There, Yamcha was standing in front of Bulma with fangs out.

"Don't you dare touch my sister child!" Yamcha said.

"So the loyal dog is also in this! Hahah how shitty you both are!! You didn't think of what you left behind Zera! You didn't think of me!" present shouted with anger.

"Calm down Z--"

"Shut up!! You didn't go through all the pain I felt!"

No one knew what was happening, mostly why it was targeted to Bulma and Yamcha. But what happened next left them shocked.

Bulma fell on her knees as light glowed on her revealing her true self. She cried from there.

"I'm sorry Zain"

"It's too late for apologies!! Why?! Why did you create me when you wanted to leave me?! WHAT DID I DO FOR YOU TO HATE ME?!!!"

"It wasn't you!"

"AND IT WASN'T JAMES FAULT EITHER! WHY ARE YOU SUCH A B--" present was cut out by Yamcha kicking him again but this time it opened a portal which sucked Zain.

"You! Follow him!" Future Zain did as told and entered the portal which got closed behind him.

Dai appeared in front of Yamcha who was now in his true self. He gave him a ring before he sighed.

"Zera.... I kept this ring, hoping you will return. You never did. But now you're here, I don't think I deserve it. You've found your life while I suffered while you were gone. I wish you the best," Dai said before he disappeared.

"Let's go," Yamcha took Zera's (Bulma) hand and disappeared.

"What just happened?" Beerus asked along with Mojito.

Exi  Out💕