Slater, VILLAIN

S Y N O P S I S
Pierce Willowsbee is a man with a cunning mind and a reckless thirst for retribution. A problematic combination, really, as he has managed to turn himself into one of the most powerful villains in New York City. Tearing worlds to pieces and preying on his nemeses, he uses his powers to infiltrate and manipulate, all while hiding behind the facade of his alias, Slater.

Where Pierce can see the true identities of the city's so-called 'heroes', he can also invade the minds of the people he refuses to call close. The cashier at the corner store struggling with debt, the elderly woman on the street who suffers from Dementia, and Emmett, the preacher from the church just down the road. Pierce has never struggled with his powers in the past, but the stronger he becomes, the more they begin to invade his thoughts and consume his pathetic, ugly heart.

Challenged with fulfilling his destiny or abandoning his identity altogether, he realizes that staring into the face of fate is no easy feat. He begins to wonder what had thrown him on the path to villainy in the first place.

And, most-importantly, who the real villain of his story truly is.

Copyright ©️ 2022 by Shesco
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission from the author.