Sapnotfound is typing...

Uhh.. More kinky shit?

Topics for smutshots: Thigh riding, cock warming, spanking, praising, teasing, pet names, edging, overstimulation, choking, switching positions, switching roles, bondage, blindfold, vibrators, dildos, humping, grinding, biting, licking, blow job, degrading, public sex, bathtub sex, phone sex, the vibrator in public thing, skirts, lingerie, hoodies, sex on the counter, Snapchat pics, flirting, thigh gang, hips/ waist gang, ass gang, chest gang, belly gang, neck gang... Uhh...

Topics for current story: teasing, pet names, edging(?), Overstimulation, switching positions, grinding, biting, licking, degrading, Snapchat pics, flirting, sex on the counter(sink??)...

In this little story, the Dream team all live in the same house. While the three boys have been living together for a while now, George and Sapnap have gotten a little.. Close.. With each other.. By close, I mean they've been sending each other suggestive photos of themselves on Snapchat. Dream doesn't know, and the two plan to keep it that way for a little while. Will this game of sending suggestive photos back and fourth eventually turn into something more?

Present day:

Sapnap looked at his phone with anticipation as he awaited another message from George.

George is typing...

Sapnap moved the screen closer to his eyes. George sent him another photo. It was a picture of the Brit- in the bathroom- wearing a pair of red booty shorts along with one of Sapnap's oversized black T-shirts. The brunette was facing his ass towards the mirror with his hand on his hip, and was smirking at the mirror.

Sapnap felt his face heat up, along with a certain other body part.. He groaned, feeling his shorts grow tighter around his crotch. He was hard, and just from a picture.

George and Sapnap have been sending each other suggestive photos of themselves for a while now. It basically all started- maybe like- two weeks after George moved in. Sapnap was always flirting with George, especially when Dream wasn't around. At some point, the flirting began to take a different form; the form of photos. And George just went along with it.

Flashback:

George POV:

After two weeks of living in this house with Dream and Sapnap, I thought they'd get tired of me, at least- I definitely expected Sapnap to get tired of me.. What I didn't expect was for Sapnap to start flirting with me all the time. Sure we all flirted and joked with each other, but Sapnap did it way more, especially when Dream wasn't around.

I remember one day, I was in my room while the other two were in their rooms, all of us playing Minecraft. A few hours before, Sapnap and I were in the kitchen grabbing some snacks. Now- since at the time I was here for about a month already- I liked to wear what I would usually wear at home when I was alone. I didn't care if there were other people living with me now; they'd have to deal with me since I had to deal with them. I was wearing some black booty shorts along with a large black hoodie with my merch on it. I walked into the kitchen to get some snacks in one of the cabinets, and as I reached up for the handle, I guess my hoodie lifted up, revealing my shorts. I didn't hear Sapnap walk in until I heard him stand behind me.

Sapnap: "Those are short~" *He stares at George's shorts*

George: *He's startled, and quickly brings his arms down from the cabinet so his hoodie continues covering his shorts* "S-Sapnap! What the hell!? You scared me, I didn't even hear you behind me.."

Sapnap: "I wanted some food, same as you." *He gestures for George to move so that he can grab himself a snack from the cabinet*

George: "Since you're already grabbing something, can you grab me something, too?" *He smirks and hums at Sapnap*