Neighbors pt. 1~Dreamnap~

Topics for smutshots: Thigh riding, cock warming, spanking, praising, teasing, pet names, edging, overstimulation, choking, switching positions, switching roles, bondage, blindfold, vibrators, dildos, humping, grinding, biting, licking, blow job, degrading, public sex, bathtub sex, phone sex, the vibrator in public thing, skirts, lingerie, hoodies, sex on the counter, Snapchat pics, flirting, thigh gang, hips/ waist gang, ass gang, chest gang, belly gang, neck gang... Uhh...

Topics for current chapter:

In this little story, Sapnap lives nextdoor to a boy named Dream. When the Brunette first moved to Florida, in his new unfamiliar house, he didn't expect his neighbor to be so... "Different" and "odd".. As time went on, and the two got to know each other, they eventually became friends. One day, things got a little spicy; how will this change their friendship?

Wednesday, June 1st, 2:34 Am

Orlando, Florida

Sapnap's flight landed, and he grabbed his luggage, practically running out of the airport. He was so nervous, yet excited to finally get his own place away from his parents. He loved them, but he thought moving out would be good for him and give him space to decide what to do in the future. His excitement only grew as he neared the Exit of the airport, seeing his Uber driver eave to him from outside the window. As the brunette made his way out through the spinny doors, he made eye contact with his uber driver, and walked over to her. They clarified each other's names, and put Sapnap's luggage in the back of the car. Sapnap told the driver his new address, and she put it in a GPS. On the ride over, the driver made some small talk, which Sapnap didn't mind. He told her about his situation- how he was moving into a new house- and how he'd never been to Florida before. The driver told him all about Florida: all of the great restaurants, stores, beaches, and parks amongst other things. It was a lovely ride, and it soon came to an end when the driver reached their destination. Sapnap thanked her, paid her, and retrieved his luggage from the trunk, waving goodbye to the driver as she left. 'This is it.' He thought. 'My new home.'

Short time skip or something:

Sapnap had brought his belongings- that he could- into the house, placing them in the living room until he could figure out where things should go. A "moving truck" should arrive with the rest of his things in about a week, so he had to do with what he had until it arrived. Since he had to wait for the rest of his things, he decided to explore the house, as well as the neighborhood. First, the Texan looked around in the living room. It had a semi- high ceiling, about 14 feet high. There were two black couches, a coffee table, an old looking fireplace, and a TV ontop of a console table. The flooring was a beautiful dark stained wood type of flooring, and the walls were painted beige. There were no pictures or decorations in the room, so it was pretty plain. Next, Sapnap explored the kitchen; it was connected to the living room. The kitchen had a black and white- tiled floor with a kitchen counter in the center of the room. There were cabinets below the counter, and there were more cabinets located both under and above the sink. The kitchen had a fridge much taller than Sapnap that was a silver color, and an oven and dishwasher of a similar fashion. There was a bar that separated the kitchen from the living room, but was connected to a pillar at the end of it, making a large doorway allowing the rooms to connect. Sapnap looked at many other rooms in the house, but he was most interested in the bedrooms. He went down the hall that was connected to the kitchen, living room, and the bathroom, and went up the stairs to find some rooms. The brunette was surprised at how affordable this house was considering how nice it looks. The Texan went to the first room on the right of the stairs as he reached the top. He opened the door and looked inside to see a queen- sized bed covered in black sheets and black pillows. The walls were painted a light orange color, and the floor was that oh so lovely dark stained wood pattern. Inside the room there was also a desk, a chair, a closet, and some dressers. He left that room and went to the next one, to the left of the stairs. Inside this room was another queen- sized bed- this time the covers were white, as well as the walls. The floor was the same pattern as the last room, but in this room there was no desk, and the closet was in a different spot, the same goes for the dressers. The final room on the top floor of the house was the bathroom; not much to say about it other than the fact that it was plain, similar to the one downstairs.