Lunch - Sakuatsu

This is written based iff of that picture but it is kind of short and not to well but I am also busy but I had some time to write this so enjoy!

Sakusa Kiyoomi and Miya Atsumu both played for the MSBY Jackles and had many people drooling over the two, wishing they could be their partner. Little did some their fans know is that they've been dating since high school... Two girls some how got Atsumu and Sakusa to go out to lunch one day after practice, Atsumu clearly saw that they were hitting on the two and he didn't enjoy that another girl was flirting with his Omi. He didn't mind the girl that was flirting with him, he ignored her so much that she just stopped. Sakusa didn't think that Atsumu minded him talking to girls because he knows that Sakusa would never cheat, but Sakusa was wrong, Atsumu was so jealous and so protective and scared he had to do something. He tried talking to the other girl, dropping obvious hints about him and Sakusa, but she didn't seem to care. He was over it so he decided to distract Sakusa. He slowly slipped off his shoe under the table and lifted his foot right up to Sakusa's crotch. They were sitting across from each other and Atsumu had semi-long legs, so this wasn't hard for him. He grinned his foot agents Sakusa's crotch just sitting there watching him turn bright red.
"You ok Sakusa? you dont look to well!"
One of the girls said
"I just started feeling a little un-easy, its ok i will be fine"
He was enjoying what Atsumu was doing but why now?! And then it clicked
'He's jealous!'
Sakusa looked Atsumu dead in the eyes looking like he just wanted to kill him and then looking back to the girls,
"I-i have to go to the bathroom"
Sakusa said as he quickly stood up and hurried into the restroom.
"He didn't look good, im going to go check on him."
Atsumu said as he excused himself from the table calmer than Sakusa did. He walked in the restroom to hear Sakusa open the stall and start yelling
"WHY DID YOU DO THAT IN PUBLIC I KNOW YOUR JEALOUS BUT WHY DIDN'T WE JUST TALK!"
"O-omi. im sorry."
Atsumu was regretting everything, he forgot how Sakusa didn't like to be teased in public
"Well you should have thought a little more because now I have a problem that someone is going to have to fix."
Atsumu froze.
"me?"
"I mean you are the one who caused it!"
Atsumu slowly pushed Sakusa in the stall and closed it. He crashed their lips together making it a sloppy make out. Soft moans came from the two and at some point Atsumu un-did Sakusa's pants and slowly pulled them down, following and falling to his knees he grabbed Sakusa member and kissed it up and down driving Sakusa crazy. He grabbed onto Atsumu's hair as he was lining his mouth up to Sakusa's member and shoved it into Atsumu's mouth.
"Mhhh~"
Muffled noises came from Atsumu's mouth with tears slowly rolling down his face bobbing his head forcefully onto Sakusa's dick. Sakusa fucked Atsumu's mouth until he was close
"S-samu i-imm close ahh~"
Atsumu got ready and soon a hot liquid shot to the back of his throat making him gag even more
"MHHH!~"
Sakusa slowly pulled out
"Sorry."
"i's fine, but my throat hurts now. Can we go home."
"Yes darling come on."
They walked out of the bathroom to see the two girls talking
"Hey! Omi isn't feeling good so we are gonna head home, thanks for lunch!"
The girls looked upset but said they understand and they will see them later. After that Atsumu could barley talk with how much his throat hurt and Sakusa would not stop apologizing even if it was Atsumu's fault...