I'm Back!/TEASER

Long time, no see!

I know I have been MIA for some time but I am going to continue to update, just slowly. There's a lot of stuff happening right now so I am working on it, but I miss writing. Hopefully you all will enjoy the new direction I am taking this story.

To get you all excited with me I have decided to post a teaser below - a little taste of what's to come!

Let me know what you think is going to happen, your thoughts, and encouragements!

See you in a minute...

TEASER CHAPTER BELOW!!

2555.

Avery wiped away the blood that had dripped off my rubbed raw fingernail as she finished scratching in the tally mark into the wall. She stepped back to run her eyes over the concrete. It was her 2555 hour in this hell hole. This place where her head was ripped apart and melted then built up, just to be torn into pieces again. She didn't know who she was, or why she was here. But she knew one thing. She had to get out. She didn't want to be staring at the same four corners for the rest of her life. She didn't want to wonder every time the doctors came into her room if they were there to kill her. Avery wanted peace. But how could she have peace when she didn't even know who she was?

Footsteps echoed down the hall and she took slow steps to her bunk, wiping the blood onto her pants. She recognized the footsteps as they got closer, the Winter Solider. As she sat down, she placed her elbows on her knees, rubbing her hands together. The solid metal locks began to move as she waited for her torturer. 

The metal groaned as the hinges swung the door open. In stepped the man of her nightmares. The man who would wake her up at night just to use her as a punching bag. The man that leaves her bleeding after trying out his new knives. The man that she will never forgive.

"Get up." He demanded. Avery didn't move. She kept to eyes trained on the floor. He took a step forward. "I said get up, scum,"

She looked at her fingers still freshly bleeding. Avery raised a finger and licked off the bead of blood that was collecting. She finally tilted her head up at the Soldier and smiled, blood lined her teeth giving her a crazed look. 

"And how may I help you today?" She drawled out.

He handed her a file, "We have to go kill a spider."