19 St. Tropez

Another evening came with Ellie on her wardrobe workroom with threads and needles in her hands all week. After the last shoot for the content, she made her way right through the room to finish a piece. She'd sleep and eat inside of it with her mini table for dining and a huge pile of blankets and pillows. Time is passing by so fast, it's already been 2 months since she received the opportunity. Now she's seeking for an ultimate gratitude of perfecting it. Thus, like any other artist. On her last two pieces, the clobber she was making clobber her creativity tamed.

She got out of her room in the middle of the night. Dressed in her white magnificent dress. Alluring sight of her appearance lighting up. Irrelevant to what is inside of her. Like it was a riddle one would never solve.

"Oh shit— Oh my gosh Ellie, please make necessary noises to notify people. It's a damn middle of the night. You're scaring me"

Her bestfriend who's in the kitchen seeking for liquid to replenish her thirst complained.

In a big house with only two young woman living on it, you'd be too. Especially if you're living with someone that leaves no presence at all, unless seen.

"Kiyeon unnie..."

Fragmented spirit rules Ellie as she looks at Kiyeon.

"Oh?"

Noticing her unlikely attitude again with the anxiety building up. Afraid that something might have happen again. Though it would most likely not look like this. Still, new things happen everyday, it's frightening.

"What is it?"

She handed her another bottle of water. Thought she might need it. It's suffocating if you're always inside four walls even you liked it there.

"I need a vacation"

"What?"

"I said I need a vacation" she said in a rather pleasing tone.

Irrelevant to what she is expecting, it certainly not easing up her anxiety. Kiyeon knows, there must be something buried in those words that she is not allowed to see.

"I thought you had fun with the filming last week. What happened?"

Ellie frowned. It seems like the mood kind of lifted with how she reacted.

"I know. But..."

"But?"

Now Kiyeon is worried something might actually turn out pretty badly last week. Even so, she picked her up high-spirited. Maybe it's something actually good, she thought.

"I mean with the girls"

She bounced off on one the chairs. Like she's about to throw a tantrum.

Kiyeon smiled. Her worries going with the wind. The big catastrophe she never hoped for was just a little stain on a new painted wall.

"I thought you like hanging with the boys more than us. You are one of them remember"

She can even afford to tease.

"Yeah but I can't wear a little bit piquing garments with them around. I do not dare to. Plus, I am having trouble with my pieces. My inner masculinity is all over the place. All I can think of with my needles and threads are games, what should our new content be, how should Jaemin and I get more members, the sneakers I would recommend the members, the basketball game that's coming and Daegal"

"Daegal?"

"Chenle's dog. She's a cutie I tell you"

Kiyeon scoffed at the absurd stuffs on her friend's head. Guess there are other things beside those she is worried about.