Chapter 1

"Yeah, they were making out by the weight room doors."

"But what about his girlfriend?"

"I hope she gets told so she can stop Dizzi before she goes on a rampage."

"That dude is so stupid, that or forgot that Rebecca is her friend."

They walk out and i walk out of the stall and wash my hands. I walk to lunch, skipping the line. I walk past Derek, inconsiderate douche. Without thinking, my wrist flicks up and soup and frozen strawberries are covering his shirt.

" You bi-"

"Say it, I dare you!"

"u-uh... D-Dizzi," he stutters.

"Yeah. fix it before I do." I know he knows what I'm talking about.

"O-okay."

I walked to my regular table and waited for everyone to show up. 

"Hey D," Sasha says and sits down.

"Hi."

"Uh-oh, what's wrong?"

"I'll tell you when everybody gets here."

First comes Jasmine and Rain, then Rebecca, and finally Taylor and Mia.

"So... What's wrong?"

"Rebecca please cover your ears, wouldn't want you losing your innocence."

She puts her hands over her ears. I start swearing and telling them how much of a bastard Derek is. When I'm done i tap Becca's hand.

"What was that about?" Becca asks.

"You do NOT want to know."

Everybody finishes their lunch and we wait in the library until the bell rings. Taylor and Becca go to home ec. Mia goes to Drama. Jasmine and Sasha go to P.E. Rain and I go to sign language.

(Mia is pronounced me-ah by the way, my friend is strict on the pronunciation of her character's name)

-Hope you liked the first chapter, I would of updated sooner but I forgot the password

-Dizzi<3