Chapter I : legacy contact lenses

Hi, my name is Adisa Putra Ghazella, just call me Hazell I am a student at Northern Hawk University, I majored in communication science, because I realized that my communication skills were not good, so I decided to take that major, I come from an ordinary family. Self-sufficient, I really like to talk and observe things that not everyone can do. I also have a job as a foreign language teacher, just to increase my pocket money. Huuuh.., at the age of 19 years I still haven't found who I really am. I call myself a chameleon because I can adapt my character quickly in that environment, however, it also makes me forget who I really am, I can see a person's future and past with the contact lenses I always wear, the contact lenses were a gift from my father, he said "This is a family legacy, son, only descendants of white fangs have this and can wear it" from there I always wear this contact lens, I can also see auras, ghosts, and monsters.

Sometimes my talkative nature makes me forget not to carelessly talk to people about this. I am often considered a psychic by some people because...

"Hey!? How do you know, how do you know everything, you're a psychic, right?" yup, those are the words of the people I talked to.

When I talk too much, the people I talk to will get dizzy because they can't imagine something as detailed as my story and will say "wow you are an antique" well that's me.

This lens cannot function when I commit an uncontrollable emotional error or sin. This makes me unable to think clearly. So far the lens is still working fine.

The other day I didn't feel well, there was a new student named Tania in the eyes of ordinary people she was like a model, with a nice body and fair skin she was like an angel in their eyes but what I saw she had a magical aura shrouded in purple mist and a little electricity in her shoes. When I and I stared at each other from far, I felt like I wanted to be chased by her. Only people who study metaphysics and the supernatural know about this lens.

At that time I hid in class. And sure enough, Tania was looking for me, I was asked to come out by my lecturer to meet her, outside suddenly said to me "sir Adisa the state of the kingdom is precarious, the council needs you" surprised and not knowing anything I replied "what, what do you mean" Tania reply "quick sir we don't have much time"

Tania stomped her feet hard on the floor and opened the glowing portal, Tania and I plunged into the portal.

And suddenly my life changed...