Chapter One: Interrupted Giggles

Stefan and Caroline moved to Mystic Falls after the town they used to live in found out about the supernatural in 1994. It is now 2012. Since 1913, Stefan and Caroline were inseparable. They had become best friends after Stefan saved Caroline from almost dying after being beaten to the ground by her drunk boyfriend. A year later he turned her so they could be forever, best friends.
[Flashback]
It was late at night in Chicago, Stefan was on his way home from a bar. He was walking along the wet side walk passing buildings in order to get to his own, he heard an ear piercing scream, causing him to stop as he walked passed a dark alley between two tall run down buildings. His head turned and his heart pounded as he watched a tall muscular man with a leather jacket and a broken beer bottle in his hand shove a scared, but beautiful blonde against a wall. "Please, don't hurt me! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'll do anything, please!" Caroline pleaded. Tears and Mascara were smeared down her face. Blood was dripping from her head and scraped up arms and legs. She was dirty, wet from being pushed into a puddle on the damp ground, and terrified. The tall, mysterious man grabbed the petrified girl by her arms, shoved her against the wall, and started kissing her neck. "No, stop!" Caroline yelled, her voice filled with fright. The man started to lift up Caroline's shirt, revealing her black bra and pale bruised skin. "Stop!" She tried to push out of his grip but she was too weak. The man stopped and looked up at her. "Shut up, woman!" Caroline tried to push him off of her again but didn't succeed. Caroline trying to escape made the strange man angrier. "Help! Help!" Caroline shrieked. The man punched her hard in the face 3 times. Caroline fell to the ground, unconscious. By the time man pulled his arm back to take a fourth punch Stefan sped at him, running in full speed. He pushed him to the ground and knocked him out. He turned to see a certain bleeding and bruised blonde laying on the cold, hard concrete. Before even a second had passed he bit his wrist and pushed it against Caroline's mouth, forcing her to drink the dark red blood. Stefan watched over her as her wounds healed within the minute.
[Present]
Caroline ran down the hall of the Salvatore Boarding House and cheerfully knocked on Stefan's bedroom door. "I'm coming in!" Caroline yelled through the door playfully. She opened the door to find nobody in the room. She looked around confused. As she turned around and started to yell Stefan's name, she felt two strong arms wrap around her. She was swept of off her feet and spun around. Recognizing his touch, she realized it was Stefan. "Gotcha!" Stefan yelled still holding Caroline over his shoulder as he zoomed around the inside of his home. "Stefan, put me down!" Caroline tried to tell him through all her giggles. Oh, how Stefan loved hearing his bubbly blonde best friend laugh. Stefan, still holding Caroline, was standing in the middle of the living room when the front door swung open and Damon walked in interrupting the memorable moment between the two. Stefan put Caroline down and they stood next to each other with embarrassed looks on their faces. Stefan cleared his throat. "Hey Damon." He said still embarrassed, clearly. "Hey Stefan. Blondie. I didn't know you guys were home." He said. "Um, actually I was just going to head out to get some coffee." Caroline said breaking the silence. She looked around to spot her purse and picked it up. "Do you guys want anything?" She asked, looking up at Stefan. "No, I'm good." Stefan replied. Caroline's head shifted towards Damon. "A coffee. Black." Damon told her. "Okay I'll be back soon." Caroline dug her keys out of her purse, hugged Stefan and then walked out the door.
________________________
tell me what you think in the comments!! :)