CHAPTER 1

"Are you sure you don't want to 'come back from the dead' as you like to call it?" Glacier asked.

"Yes. I don't want to mess up the rhythm they got themselves into," you said, looking out of your cave. [In other words - I want you to be in everything but I need you to stay away from the gang for plot]

"Alright then," she sighed. "Remember, you can always change your mind."

"Whatever," you sighed. "Come on, let's go for a fly."

[I couldn't find anywhere to watch so this is after the wiki page, sorry.]

***

"Following them is stalking, Y/n," Glacier said.

"I don't care. I might be dead for them but I still have to help them somehow," you said stubbornly.

"Vikings really do have stubbornness issues," Glacier muttered. You lightly hit her on the head.

"What was that, hmm?"

"Hit me one more time and I'll throw you off my back," she growled.

"Okay fiiine," you whined. "Come on. Let's follow the boat."

***

You stayed in the clouds, watching as the boat crashed into some rocks.

After some more backstory-talking, they decided that they'll use fishlegs as bait.

"Are they stupid?" you muttered. You stayed above Fishlegs, ready to help him out if needed. The others went to listen about Gobber's third encounter with the Boneknapper - whatever that was.

You too got invested in the story, failing to notice the Boneknapper showing up. Only then did you notice, when Gobber's trap worked against the group.

"Be ready to attack," you whispered to Glacier. She nodded, slowly charging a blast in her mouth.

It wasn't needed, however, when Gobber gave his belt - the missing neck part of the Boneknapper, back to the dragon, who showed its gratefulness by flying them back to Berk.

You sighed. "Guess we really didn't get to help this time, huh?"

Glacier nodded. "Let's head home," she said in a comforting tone, noticing the longing look you gave the people on the back of the Boneknapper.

[THE END OF BOOK 2]