seductive

"I know everythig about you babe."
"What do you mean Dean?"
"I've been watching you ever since that night you left." Dean grabbed my wrist but I pulled away. He whispered in my ear telling me "stay the night with me."
"Dean no I have to go!"
"You WILL stay with me this night" he whispered and dragged me out to his car.
"Dean stop"
"You will do as I say bitch" I did as he asked and waited in the back seat. Did he just say that? His word cut like knives. A small tear drop fell from my face; I think Dean saw but we were already at some hotel. He opened the door for me and led me to our room. We got ready for sex now that I know he doesn't love me it won't feel the same. As we started he stared into my eyes.
"What's wrong?" He said.
"Nothing is"
"Yes, I know when something is wrong."
"Its not like you would care!" I said.
"I care about you so much, how could you say that"
"Because all of this! Someone who really loves me wouldn't stalk Mr and then make me miss my trip to see my family." All that Dean could do was stare at the ground.
"You know what, I'll book you a private jet to take you right now your get there in two hours." Dean said.
"Aw Dean you don't have to do that I can afford my own trip."
"I want to; now pack your stuff"
I could never understand him. One moment he is this monster but the next he's an angel. I am so confused...

Sorry for the late upload but thanks for being patient.