New Year

[Special Chapter, R/N means Readers name, This Chapter Contains M/N being your boyfriend trying to find a gift for you for new year]

Author's POV
A {h/c} haired boy sigh in relief as he closed his laptop, He was sitting on the chair in front of his desk inside of his bedroom.

He turn his head around to look at his lover who had been typing a report in their Laptop for about 2 hours now while wearing a Anti-Radiation glasses M/N brought for them.

"R/N, Don't you need to get some rest? You shoulder must be sore now."

M/N suggested as he stare at his lover who was currently sitting on his bed while typing on their laptop.

"I need to finish this report or else my Teacher will give me a fail on my grades."

R/N muttered as M/N pouted in disappointment.

"The new year is getting nearer you shouldn't be doing any report right now."

M/N said as he stand up form his chair and laid down beside his lover who just sighed tiredly.

"That's what I have been saying but I still need to do it."

M/N and R/N has been in a relationship for almost 3 years now, R/N's parents approved M/N because he has Money and decent job.

R/N's parents are strict and always put pressure on R/N, R/N wanted to be a painter or a Streamer but R/N's parents didn't like it since it doesn't make any money. They wanted R/N to become a Lawyer to make money for them. M/N didn't like R/N's parents and didn't bother interact with them.

Unlike R/N's parents, M/N has always been there for R/N, He has money to support himself and his lover and he can buy anything in the world if he wanted too, M/N like spoiling R/N with luxury and his money. R/N maybe broke but they still need to scold M/N to control himself from buying everything he sees for them.

M/N didn't really care about his money nor his fame, He just wanted to see his lover happy and that's enough for him to be happy as well.

M/N is literally that type of Boyfriend who can buy anything for you, Support your dreams and doesn't care about other people's words except his close friends especially to his significant other. M/N is very whipped for his lover, If you stare something at the shop, the next seconds you have that in your hands.

M/N is very protective and caring for his lover that he would do anything you see that smile on their face and because he is so whipped for his lover, He can't say no to them.

M/N remembers every detail about his lover no matter how small it is.

M/N can be annoying sometimes because of how clingy he is but you still love him.

"M/N"

"Yes?"

"After I finished this report, Can we go to the mall?"

R/N asked, This made M/N's eyes brighten up and chuckled.

"Are you gonna finally use one of my black cards???"