chapter 1

pretend this isn't in kingdom but an award show

Applause echos the place as stray kids were about to preform today. Taking their places on stage, seungmin started singing. Everyone is silent, mesmerized by his voice. Everyone was left speechless. Seungmin stole everyone's heart but mainly the leader of bts; namjoon.

Namjoon looked to j-hope in surprise once seungmin's voice filled his ears.
'Holy fuck' was what described his reaction.

Seungmin was known to be one of the best 4th gen vocalist yet people still get mesmerized by voice but like no body blames them

Namjoon was soon snapped out of his thoughts when he heard loud clapping, he looked to the stage to see the stray kids members bowing. He didn't even notice the performance ended, he was day dreaming about seungmin and he's pretty face.

Namjoon was pretty out of it for the rest of the award show so when they got to the hotel jin immediately asked "what's up you?" Namjoon raised him an eyebrow. "You were so out of it today. Are you ok?" "Yeah I'm great, guess I just wasn't in the mood."
"Go rest then we'll be in Jungkook's room."

True to Jin's words, when he got to his room he immediately collapsed on the bed. He stared at the celling for a little before deciding to go get ready for bed.

Even in his sleep, seungmin wouldn't leave his mind.