chapter 2

mark is hot
- spelling and grammar mistakes because i'm not perfect

The shook in bangchan's when they were announced the winner for best performance was unexpected. People even though he was acting, stray kids had the best performance of the night.

Chan walked up to the stage to receive the award as the rest of the members bowed to the crowed and MCs.
(korean italics; english normal)

"oh... wow this is such an honor. i can't believe i'm standing here infront of my lovely fans and sumbaenims to acquire thing kind of award i'm very grateful. thank you so much!!"
"Once again i would like to thank the fans for everything you made this happen, i would also like to thank our company,our agency, our staff, our manger, and lastly i would like to thank my members as well. Thank you!!!"
As bangchan finished giving a speech the crowd clapped and screamed, then a few other members gave a speech as well. stray kids was then led out the stage and in the back room as they were finished.

They immediately broke into a fit of crying and screaming to celebrate their win. A couple of minutes went by and seungmin mentioned that he's going to the bathroom across the hall.
"Be quick it's late and we need to go back to the hotel." with a nod, seungmin hurried.

Once he was done with his business and about to open the door to leave, the door was opened by someone else.