3

You awoke to someone shaking you, the sounds of bells lightly jingling. "W-what..?" You groaned, catching a glimpse of Suns yellow eyes. You gasped, clinging onto him quickly.

"O-oh, heya sunshine.." he blushed, holding you back nervously. "Sun I was so scared, but so tired. W-where were you lastnight? You left me!" You released him, angry towards him.

His eyes widened, upset at your tone. "I-I'm sorry sunshine, I-" you got up, huffing as you walked past him and out of the nap room. "W-wait!" He yelled, running to catch up with you.

He grabbed your small hand in his, making you spin back around. "Sunshine I'd never leave you, I'm sorry...y-you know I hate the dark.." he mumbled the last part. You sighed, lowering your head in defeat.

"Just don't leave me again.." you pouted, nearing closer to lay your head on his chest. You wrapped your arms around his waist, hugging him gently. He sweated, nervous of where to exactly touch you at this moment.

Finally he decided on your hips, placing his hands there softly. You blushed, snuggling more into his hard chest. "Sunshine?" He said, making you look up. "Yea sunny?" You asked, eyes lighting up.

"I- well, I like-" suddenly kids began to pile in, laughing and screaming their heads off. You jumped back in surprise, releasing the sun boy. He pouted, walking off to his room with your back turned.

●○●○

The day was rough, Sunny didn't come out the entire day and you were growing concerned. "Bye babies!" You waved to the children, watching the parents carry them off.

You decided to check on him, going towards his designated area. "Sun..? Sunbun?" You joked kindly, hoping to bring him out. "What do you want..?" You heard him say, turning around to see him standing behind you.

"O-oh! You scared me, silly." You giggled, putting a hand on his cheek. He blushed, but quickly shoved your hand away in frustration. "...Sun, did I do something wrong..?" You wondered, watching as he looked anywhere but at you.

You sighed, going to walk out and leave him be. By surprise he grabbed you, spinning you around and smashing his lips onto yours. "Mmm!~" you slowly but surely melted into him, feeling his hands on your hips.

He pulled back, leaving you wanting more. "I like you.." he admitted, making you blush heavily. "I've always liked you, ever since you came here.." he whispered closely to you.

"S-sun I-" he placed his lips on yours again, slowly moving his tongue in and around your mouth. You both moaned into the kiss, holding eachother closer.

He lifted you up, gripping under your thighs as you wrapped your legs around him. He walked forward, lips never leaving yours. "Mm~" you bit his lip, making him whimper out.

You were suddenly layed on a bed, Sun crawling on top of you to continue kissing you. His hand wandered up your shirt, grazing your soft warm skin. "S-sun..~" you moaned out as he pulled back.

The boy blushed, rubbing small circles on your tummy. "So perfect, sunshine.." he smiled down at you, caressing your face with his opposite hand. You blushed, feeling as his other hand reached your bra.

He gasped, pulling his hand out quickly. "S-sorry I took it too far, I-" you raised up, cupping his face. "I liked it Sun..a lot." You smiled sweetly to him, reassuring him.

You grabbed his hand, slowly moving it up your shirt yourself. He bit his lip, feeling your breast now beneath his hand. "You can feel it~" you edged him on. Sun huffed out nervously, slowly moving your breast under his large hand.

"A-ah..~ yes.." you moaned out, making him grope you harder. "S-sunny, fuck.." you closed your eyes tight, panting at his touch. "Darling, you feel so soft.." he whispered to you, slipping his hand under your bra now.

You winced at the cold touch, feeling as he now toyed with your nipple. You gripped his wrist, staring into his eyes as your face contorted.

"Sunny~ please, f-fuck me.." you pleaded, causing him to pull away, a tight tent now in his pants. You whimpered at the loss of touch, pouting at him.

"Sunshine, I- I don't wanna hurt you.." he ran a hand through his light blonde locks. You went to comfort him when suddenly, the lights cut out.

You gasped, watching as bright red eyes now stared at you in Suns place.

"I don't mind hurting you a little~" the voice chuckled, lunging at you and pinning you on the bed.

"Looks like I'll be first, starlight~"

○●○●