6

It's been 2 days since your little...fun time in the sun..or should I say fun time with the sun in you? Anyways, Sun was far too flustered and shy to speak with you, making you worried about him.

"Hey sunny!" You approached him from behind, making him drop his glitter glue. "Ah! O-oh..hey (y/n).." he blushed, looking to the floor where the glue layed.

You picked it up, handing it to him sweetly. "Can we..talk about the other night..?" You whispered, watching the kids speed past you into the playset. Sun froze up, going into panic mode.

"The other night? Don't be silly! I-it was just for fun, nothing more! Gotta run! He skipped off, continuing to play with the kids as he ignored you. "Just for fun? Nothing more?" You sighed, walking out of the daycare.

You shut the double doors, sliding down them as you took a few breaths. Did you make a mistake? Was Sun afraid of you now? Did he only want one thing? You never meant to ruin things with him.

Thinking back on that night you remembered that "moon' guy, was he still around? Where did he vanish off too? Maybe he'd at least speak with you. "Miss?" A little girl peaked her head through the double doors.

"Yes sweetie?" You turned to her. "There's a kid stuck in the play set..Mr. Sun is too big to reach him.." she said softly. You gasped, running back into the daycare to see everyone surrounding a little boy, he was wedged between two bars, close to falling.

"Don't worry I'm coming!" You slipped off your shoes, running past Sun as you cllimbed up into the structure, calling out to the kid. "Where are you? Say something!" You said loud enough for him to hear.

"Over here!" He cried out, you finally reached him, grabbing onto his legs and pulling gently so you wouldn't hurt him. "Ahh!!" The bar underneath him snapped, making him slip from your grasp.

You lunged forward, grabbing him quickly and tossing him up onto the structure. In your efforts to protect him you forgot about your own safety, falling fast onto the ground, hitting your head.

○●○●

"Sunshine...? (Y/n)? Please wake up.." a voice cried silently, making you open your eyes. "Sun..." you looked over, watching as he gasped, coming closer to you. His face was stained with tears, a deep frown on his face.

"I'm so glad you're okay!" He embraced you, burying his face into your neck. You scoffed, pushing him off as your head pounded. "Just stop.." you got up, realizing it was closing time since everyone was gone.

Sun stood up, approaching you in confusion. "W-whats wrong-" you turned to him, giving an angry look before heading to the front. "(Y/n!)" He shouted, chasing you.

"What Sun!" You snapped at him, clenching your fists. "...d-did I do something..?" He shook, tears welling up in his eyes again. You sighed, lowering your head in defeat.

"No Sun, it's all my fault.. the other night ruined everything, I shouldn't have forced myself on you.." he looked at you in confusion now, approaching you slowly. "You didnt force me.." he said softly.

You wiped your tears, not daring to look up at him. "I wanted that, I wanted you..I promise.." he held your hips, pulling you close. "I'm sorry..what I said earlier, I just figured you'd be better off if I..left you alone.." he teared up again.

You looked up, bringing your hands to carress his face. "Sun..I love you." You whispered, bringing your lips closer to his. "I-I love you too, sunshine.." you closed the distance, smashing your lips onto his.

The lights shut off, but you didn't notice as you continued kissing who you thought to be sun. "Mm~" you melted more into it, running a hand through his hair. Moon groaned, moving his tongue around your mouth.

You pulled back, blushing hard. "That was nice..~" Moon smirked. You gasped, pulling out of his grasp. "That's it! Who the hell are you!? Where do you come from!?" You demanded.

Moons red eyes frightened you as he stepped closer, "consider me Suns twin brother..but the total opposite.." he whispered into your ear, snaking his arms around you. "Now..kiss me again starlight~" he squeezed your waist, licking his lips.

You yelped as he smashed his lips onto yours, shoving his tongue down your throat. You moaned into his mouth, wanting so desperately not to like this, but you did. He picked you up, gripping the underside of your thighs as he held you.

He bit your lip, pulling back before looking into your soft (e/c) eyes. "W-what..?" You panted.

"I think I'm in love..~" he chuckled.

○●○●

A/N: guys I'm having horrible writers block with this story, suggestions are always welcome! It's just updates will be slow with this one until further notice. I'm sorry :(

Xoxo!