Epilogue

Caelia, Jace and Flora pulled up to Malatoon Beach-Park. Stepping out, Caelia looked around, hoping to spot Dalila and her husband Sam. She immediately saw them, as there was no way that exact shade of bright red hair belonged to anyone but her friend. She looked back at Flora and Jace who were quietly bickering about something. "Guys, I see them!" Caelia exclaimed. Flora looked at her, muttered something to Jace (Caelia guessed she wanted to have the last word in their argument) and hurried beside Caelia, falling into step beside her.

"Where? Where are they?" she asked, as she craned her neck. Caelia pointed towards them, just as Dalila looked up and waved at them. "Oh! I see them!" She said, and waved back exuberantly. Jace walked beside them and the three of them walked towards Dalila and Sam.

Sam and Dalila's spot was near a large rock and the two were leaning against it. Caelia grinned, as she remembered how she and Dalila met. Dalila and Sam got up to give them hugs as they exchanged greetings. They sat down on the towels spread on the yellow sand and Flora pulled out bottled lemonade from her bag that she had packed earlier. She handed them around, offering them to everyone. They spent the next 10 minutes talking about everything and nothing, before Jace eagerly raised his frisbee in the air and screamed "Who wants to play FRISBEE?!" They all cheered and eagerly dove into the water, laughing and splashing around in the great blue ocean. As it soared towards her, Caelia jumped up and grabbed the frisbee, falling down into the water with a splash. She laughed, jumped back up and threw the frisbee to Sam, who was standing far away from her. As she watched all her friends laughing and enjoying life, Caelia Robins knew for the first time that her life was far from ever being dull.

The End