Jealousy

The house was tense to say the least. We all lounged as we waited for the rest of the Sinclair famiglia to arrive. Meredith talked animatedly with David as if she had been waiting for her long lost brother to return for a while. Nicklaus motioned for me to follow him as he stood. I waited a moment before I followed him. I followed him up the stairs to my room where he closed the door. I could see that he was not happy at all. He turned to me practically seething.

"You can't actually be considering that bastard's offer," he said immediately. I felt so out of controlled and cornered. I felt myself break down. My eyes burned with fresh I shed tears. I outstretched my arms in defeat.

"What do you want from me?!" I snapped at him. "I'm trying... so hard to just live. I love you Nicklaus, but I miss my sorella. I'm trying my hardest to handle you, David, and my papá with grace but it's getting to be too much," I cried. Nicklaus sighed and pulled me into his chest.

"Amelia, I'm not mad at you... I'm just... my brother is used to getting everything he wants and he has put his eyes on you, love," he said, calmly. "I don't want you to forget that I love you. David will only disappoint you," he said softly as he kissed my head. I sighed and closed my eyes as I wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you, Nicklaus," I whispered. "I don't want to lose you." It was different admitting it out loud. It made me realize what I really wanted.

I wanted Nicklaus.

He pulled away just enough to lift my chin with his index finger and place a gentle kiss on my lips.

"I don't want to lose you either, Amelia," he said gently as he placed another kiss on my nose. His finger tucked a strand of my hair away from my face as he just looked at me. His thumb stroked my cheek as my hands ran up his chest and around his neck. He smiled lightly as he kissed me. I deepened the kiss and pulled gently on his neck. His hand gripped my hip and squeezed. I arched my back slightly as my eyes fluttered close. His hand grabbed the back of my knee and hooked my leg around his waist. I let out a gasp in surprise as I was pressed against the wall. Nicklaus left hot open-mouthed kisses on my neck as his hips grinded into me.

"You have no idea how much you tease me on a daily basis," he breathed against my neck. I suppressed a moan as his hand slid down the small of my back. "It takes so much control to keep from touching you like this every time I lay eyes on you," he explained as he unzipped my dress slowly. I didn't feel invaded or uncomfortable. It felt right and natural. His lips carcasses mine as my dress slipped off my shoulders and pooled at my feet. He took a step back and his eyes racked my body. He took my hand as I stepped out of my dress. His free hand went to my waist as he skied lightly at me.

"Sei così Bella," he said gently, calling me beautiful. I couldn't help the smile that made its way onto my face as his thumb rubbed over my cheek. I unbuttoned his shirt slowly. When I got halfway down, he stopped my hands and sighed.

"We should stop," he said reluctantly. My eyebrows knit together slightly in confusion.

"Why?" I asked. He kissed my head gently.

"We have company coming, love. Plus, I want to do this right. I don't want to do anything you might regret later," he explained. I only shook my head and touched his cheek gently.

"I don't regret anything about you, Nicklaus. I want this... I want us," I tried to assure him. "Plus, I don't care about the company. I want you... Why don't you want me?" I asked. Nicklaus groaned and closed his eyes briefly.

"I do want you, love... so much it hurts," he said. I continued to frown.

"Then what is it?"

"I'm trying to respect you and your virtue, Amelia," he said. I shook my head and undid the rest of the buttons on his shirt.

"I'm tired of caring about all of that, Nicklaus. You should be to," I sighed. I turned and locked the door to my room. I walked back to Nicklaus shyly. I was afraid he would reject me again. I touched his face gently.

"Amelia, we shouldn't," he said unsurely. His resolve was wavering. I pressed my body against his and placed his hands on my waist.

"I love you, Nicklaus... What's holding you back?" I asked softly. His hand wandered slightly before he sighed and closed his eyes briefly.

"Screw it," he muttered before he picked me up and threw me on the bed. He kissed me feverishly as he placed himself between my legs. I slipped his shirt off of his shoulders. My hands moved on their own accord to his pants and undid the belt and the buttons. He pushed himself out of his pants and shoes so he was left in his boxers. His knee pushed my leg further out as his hand trailed down my side. My fingers tucked themselves in the stretch band of his boxers. I was shaking slightly in anticipation. His hand reached behind me and unsnapped my bra. I pulled his boxers down as far as I could. He left a trail of kisses down my neck and chest as he took the boxers all the way off. I gasped as his kisses went down my stomach and to my belly button as his fingers hooked in my underwear and pulled them off. He positioned himself between my legs again as he kissed me gently.

"Are you sure?" he asked. I bit my lip and nodded.

"Yes."