Kane and Seb

|Seb's POV|
I've been so stressed out lately. I've been doing a lot of YouTube videos and Tiktoks. It gets very exhausting. I think some of the boys have noticed how exhausted and stressed I've been. I decided to take a nap today. We just finished filming so it's about 2 in the afternoon. I lay on the couch and almost immediately fell asleep.

•Kane's POV•
I've noticed that Seb has been....non active. Like you can tell he's tired. I've also woken up at night to find him at the kitchen table looking stressed. I think he should take a break but he doesn't want to disappoint the stars. So he justs keep going. We've told him that it's ok to take a break the stars will understand. Today I found him on the couch sleeping. I go over and sit next to him.

|Seb's POV|
I woke up and check the time it's 4 in the afternoon. I slept for about 2 hours. I look up and see Kane sitting next to me on his phone. Kane said " Oh hey you're awake." I asked " were you sitting there the whole time I was asleep??" Kane said "yeah and damn you're a heavy sleeper. The boys were yelling earlier and you were still a sleep." I said "really?" Kane said "Yup" and gave a cute smile. I couldn't help but smile back. I got up and went to do something else
|a couple hours later let's say it's 11:30  at night|
I got kinda stressed out so I decided to calm down by taking a shower. Yeah I know it's late but I felt like it. After that I went downstairs since I knew no one would be downstairs. I sat down at the table. I was alone to think. Well at least I thought I was alone.

•Kane's POV•
I heard the shower on but didn't think anything of it. Then I heard someone go downstairs. I had a good guess to who it was. Seb. I go downstairs and yup it was Seb. It was now 12 am. So I went to talk to him, but when I got close I heard......crying. I walk to him and sit beside him. He jumped a little because he didn't know I was down here. "What are you doing down here it's late." Seb said while wiping his tears. "I could ask you the same thing and why are you crying?" I asked. I was also concerned. "N-no r-reason" Seb said. I knew something was wrong. "Seb don't lie to me. Please tell me what's wrong. I want to help you." I said. He gave in and said "I've been stressed and I didn't post my YouTube video yet and stars keep asking me when I'm going to post it. Its overwhelming. Like I still have to do a little editing. Then I can post it. Again it a overwhelming." I give him a hug because he started to cry again. I then said "I can help you edit. And Seb I think you should take a break from social media. Your mental health comes before anything." He said ok. I take his face in my hands and wipe is his tears with my thumbs. I take him to my room. He lays down and we cuddle. I kiss the back of his neck and said goodnight.

|Seb's POV|
I wake up to someone's arms wrapped around me. I turn my head back and see Kane still asleep. Then I remembered what happened last night. I pushed that aside and stared at Kane. He looked so precious and fragile asleep. Then I see his eyes flutter open. We make eye contact. Then he says "Good morning." With a sleepy smile. It was so cute. I smiled back and gave him a big smile. He then smiled again after seeing my big smile. "You're so cute." He said. I blushed at what he said. " Stop you're making blush" I said and hide my face in his chest. I heard him laugh and say " awww. Is Seb blushing again." He was trying to see my face but I kept hiding. I gave in and showed my face and he smiled.
Kane said " I love you."
I said " I love you too."