Cheated.... | Chapter 1

"BABE!!" I yelled as I was coming inside the house. I just finished School and was excited to see my girlfriend, Hirai Momo. Unfortunately, she said she was sick so she didn't came to school with me. I felt bad so I decided to stop by a convenient store and buy her favorite things.

I took off my school shoes and started walking upstairs to our shared room. As I got closer, I heard moaning noises coming for our room. I was confused but I gave Momo the benefit of the doubt. I walked closer and heard my girlfriend moaning.

Why is she moaning? I thought as I put my right hand on the door knob. I twisted it open and saw a sight that I will never forget. I saw my school bully, Jinyoon, kissing my girlfriend while taking her clothes off. They immediately stopped kissing and turned their attention to me. That's why he was not at school today. I dropped the convenient store bag on the floor. I was frozen in shock.

"Babe! It's not what it looks like!" Momo said to me while pushing off Jinyoon. I broke up with her on the spot and after putting on my sneakers, I ran out of the house. I ran all the way to the park and sat on a bench. I looked down while trying to process what just happened. I started to tear up while thinking about my first ever girlfriend who comforted me when my parents passed away due to a car crash.

"Why me?" I whispered to myself while wiping my tears away. I was thinking about something until I heard yelling. I looked up and saw a couple fighting.

"I don't need you anymore! I used you!" The guy yelled at the poor girl. The girl was crying her eyes out. I just couldn't sit there and watch the poor girl getting yelled at so I went up to the guy.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" I shouted at his face. He didn't like that one bit and punched my lip. It was now bleeding but I didn't care. My lips were hurting like crazy but atleast she wasn't the one getting punched. "You better leave now!" I yelled at him as I kicked his balls. To be honest, he deserved it. The guy goaned in pain and I was surprised he could still get up to run away.

After that, I turned around and saw the girl crying still. "Hey don't waste your tears on a stupid jerk like him" I said while wiping her tears with my thumb. She looked up to me.
"Your lip is bleeding... I'm sorry because it is my fault..." She said while bowing her head down. I said it was okay and dragged her to a nearby convenient store. I asked her to wait outside while I went inside. I bought to popsicles and a pack of tissue for my lip. I went back outside and saw the girl waiting.

I dragged her to a nearby bench and we both sat on it. I pulled out a popsicle from the bag and gave it to her. She thanked me and started to eat the popsicle. I smiled and pull out the pack of tissue. I took a piece of tissue and was going to wipe the blood of my lip but the tissue was snatched out of my hand. I turned and saw the girl holding the tissue. Then, she leaned in and started to wipe off the blood. I was shocked but I went along with it.

With her face so close to mine, I managed to analyze her facial features. She was beautiful and her scent was really comforting. I realised that she really resemble a penguin.whoever gets to be with this girl is a lucky person. "Alright done!" The girl said forcing me to get out of my trance. I thanked her and remembered that I didn't ask her for her name. "Uhh, what's you name" I asked the girl who went back to eating her popsicle. "Oh, it's Myoui Mina" She answered. "And what's yours?" Mina continued.

"Lee Y/n" I answered. "Where are you from because you look like you not from around here?" I asked Mina while opening my popsicle. "I'm from Japan" She said still eating the popsicle. "Btw, why did you buy popsicles?" Mina continued. Then, I told her about my girlfriend cheating and it was my comfort food. "Oh, sorry... For asking" Mina said to me. I told her that it was okay. "Guess lady luck is not upon us when it comes to relationships" I said while taking my last bite of my popsicle. She nodded.

"Btw, is that the Dongseng Highschool's uniform" Mina said while pointing towards my school uniform. "Yeah it is, how did you know?" I answered. Then, she told me about her going to that school. I was happy, I didn't know why? I just met her today and felt like I had known her for years. "It's getting late, we should both go home now" She said to me.

I am not ready to go home yet... I thought. Maybe I could ask her to let me stay over for one night. "Uhh, could you please let me stay the night at your house because I am not ready to face my Ex girlfriend" I asked while scratching my neck awkwardly. Mina immediately said yes and took my hand. OH MY GOD, SHES HOLDING MY HAND! AND HER HAND IS SO SOFT WTH I thought to myself. Then, we started to walk to Mina's house.
______________________________________

Hope you like this so far!

Don't forget to vote if you liked it❤️

Hope you have a good day/night!

- Author-nim Hali💙
______________________________________

(Damn Mina, I see you😀)______________________________________

______________________________________