~FACETIME~

text with ->cursive<- font is Y/N and the ->normal<- font is Karl

"dude I literally just read (~insert book~) and that shit got me crying" I said, Karl started laughing "you CRY to books?!" he said, emphasizing the cry in his sentence, I looked at him with confused and somewhat angry expression "SO WHAT, THE BOOK WAS EMOTIONAL" I told him making his laughter go quieter and silent, then as a way to get back at him I decided to take a screenshot of the screen while he wasn't looking (whenever people do that I get mad) when he looked back his eye widened and he looked just as mad as I did only a few seconds before, I started taking more screenshots and he covered his face with his hoodie as he tried to hide, I laughed at him, I told him I'd stop and we finally stopped arguing.

"so when are you gonna come back and spend another few weeks with us?" Karl asked me, I rolled my eyes listening to how desperate he was to have me back at his house.

"Well I'm gonna meet up with Alex (Quackity) so... maybe I'll go visit you after" I said, he smiled and his eyes began to sparkle a little bit when he heard me say "maybe I'll go visit you after" and I smiled with him.

- TIME SKIP -  

after FaceTiming Karl it had turned 2 am, "hey I'm gonna have to go to sleep I have to do an earlier stream today cause I'm gonna go hang out with an old college friend" I told Karl as I looked at the time, Karl nodded his head and said "alright I'll call you later before you stream" "alright bye!!" I said and waved aggressively at Karl as I said bye and he did the same and then he ended the call.

I got changed into an undershirt, brushed my teeth and headed to bed and then I waited until I fell asleep.

(A/N: hey guys pls tell me if I should do an eye reveal on my b-day lol)