Level one stage four

E class homeroom

When Roy Rom got his homeroom he did see Terrence and the others but not any this time around "Hope nothing to serious have fallen upon her." Thought Roy when he took his seat.

Then their new homeroom teacher came in and then he says "Good afternoon students on a new homeroom teacher mr. WordPress."

Then Roy put a earpiece into one of his ears they won't get bored and drop asleep during basic programming.

"Ok Class if player one want to get pass the aggressor how.....would....he.... get pas-" then Mr. WordPress dope asleep Roy would as well if it not for the earpiece in his ear  then turn to the computer on his desk to input his answer on the screen he see that the aggressive is jumping in a pattern low jump low jump mid jump but when it did a high jump Roy input the run command and went right under it gavin him 80 points.

Parents use a power of took eight hits and got 72 points Drew Scott 65 with a 15 Sports tactic bonus points and Marvin got 60 points with a 10 point Time bonus for for getting to finish the assignment faster then the end of the day Bell ring and it Woke up mister WordPress.

"Ok class ," says mr WordPress "remember next week is the rehearsal for the gaming ceremony make sure you get your speeches written down before then."

Then he spotted Holly and says to her "Oh miss Dataline I hear your roommate Annie Spinning wheel is some what sick today so I have plumber for her so can you give this to her please."

Then Mr.Wordpress hand off a small piece of homework to Holly and then she lift for the day then he took a seat at his desk then turns to the bord on the wall find what he's teaching was so boring it made him fall asleep it almost like a rut and says "Their got to be a better way to teach these kids."

Then a announcement came on the speakers " attention there is an update to the gaming day roster for next month for for drum do the qualifying scores today also we like to welcome Dora Reddel and Oliver WordPress to Digiagest high team and tomorrow Headmaster David Steam like to meet with Mr WordPress around ten A.M that is all."

"Why would the Headmaster what to me with me?" Thought Oliver.

Dorm chatroom

Dorm one :Holly Dataline and Annie Spinning wheel.

Holly enter her dorm with the homework to gave to Annie and some food as well and put them on the table.

Holly:Annie I'm back I bought some food and homework unfortunately.

Then she hear someone in the bathroom vomiting.

Annie:I'm Hereeeeee .

Then after flushing the toilet Annie came out.

Holly:So did you brake the news to Buses yet?

Then Annie rip up the bag and see that Holly bought some oranges and other fruits.

Annie:No I have not yet told him AND I DON'T HOW HE WILL REACT TO THIS KIND OF SURPRISE!

Then Annie take a bite of the apple and the Holly's phone ring and she answers it posted the roster update on Hally blog site.

Holly:Well that Peachy Roy got into the Gaming day roster.

Then Annie suddenly burst out like she heard something funny from Holly.

Holly:You got to do something about those mood swings.

Then Annie exploded

Annie:HOW AM I GOING TO DO THAT?! If that rat of a blogger or anyone else finds out Bruce will will.

Then Annie burst into tears.

End chatroom one

Dorm two Bruce Harddrive and Marvin Piezone

Upon hearing the roster update both Bruce and Marvin are ok with it when they see the post on Marvin phone before went in their dorm for the day.

Marvin:So Roy Rom going to be put his hand on the tablets of fate next month I don't think it will end well.

Bruce:what make you think that?

When they enter their Dorm Marvin and Bruce sit down so Marvin can tell a story that could be different to explained.

Marvin:So I can't tell you the whole thing but it was a longtime ago the story was in a freelancer file where my uncle works it happened in a fairy tale dimension where those are meant to follow their pre-programmed path till 1 refuse to do so for me to say it may happen in the months from now.

Bruce:Well I guess they don't have a delete penalty back then.

Marvin: there was a poof thing but turns out to be false and after that it one thing after another.

Bruce:Do you really think something like that is going to happen next month?

Marvin: I hope not for both our sake and Roy's.

End chatroom two

Chatroom three

When Terrance got word that his roommate Roy ROM is going to join him on gaming day it made him suspicious on his dad's plan.

Terrance:Well Roy look like we are going to be leveling up together this year.

Roy: yeah that's quite spry if I don't care for it not big on those things.

Then Roy took some do the pill because he have some nocturnal factors the pill kicks in and no time flat Terrence however can't sleep so you have to write a b in his journals to pass the time but one thing that still bothers him all night is why is his dad clean boy in what could be dangerous.

End chatroom three.