He Saves You | Chapter 8

// CHAPTER 8 //

// Ally's POV//

I woke up to luke sitting beside me. I opened my eyes and looked up at him.

"W-what time is it..?" "6am.." "Luke are you serious?!" "Shh! No one knows I'm in here" I sighed softly.

"Get changed.. We're going for a walk.." "Ok." I smiled. He left the room.

I got my shorts and daisy tank top and put them on. Also my white converse, my mascara and my hair in a messy pony tail.

I crept downstairs and luke mouthed 'follow me' he opened the door and walked out.

I noticed he had a big black jumper on, was it really that cold In summer?

I went out, it was freezing. I closed the door softly and walked towards him.

"Luke why 6am?" "The other guys can't know.." "Why?" "Michael won't approve." I chuckled sightly.

I tried not to act cold. We started walking.

We walked for a bit, then luke ran in front. I laughed and ran after him.

We saw a park and walked over to it.

We sat on the swings, and began to talk.

"So.. Michaels sister?.. Should I say Miss Clifford?" He laughed. I gave him a 'really' look.

"Well then Mr.Hemmings.." I laughed. So did he. "Your funny.." He pinched my cheek and I blushed.

"I make you blush?" He asked. "Y-yea.. Stop!" I laughed and hit his arm softly. "Awww your so weak!" He chuckled.

"Weak?" I said and punched his arm, he rubbed it. "Owe owe. Ok your strong dude.." I laughed.

I looked down and smiled. He smiled at me. I shivered, he looked concerned. "Your cold.." He grabbed my arm.

I looked up at him. He cupped my face. "Your freezing!" He laughed sightly and put his jumper on me.

I smiled. He reached for my hand and I held his. We walked home.

He opened the door for me and I smiled. I walked in, followed by him. We stood there, seeing the boys and Bella staring at us.

"Where were you both?" Ashton asked. "We were ju-" luke cut me off. "We went out for a walk ok!" I looked at him.

"So your dating my sister?" "No.. We are just friends." My heart broke when I heard 'just friends.'

"Um uh.. Bye.. Luke" I tried to hide my tears and I ran upstairs. I locked myself In my room.

"Did you do something to her?!" Michael yelled and ran upstairs. "Michael I didn't do anything!" Luke yelled back.

He held the back of his head. "I'm out" luke walked out, and calum, Ashton and Bella followed.

Michael banged on the door. "Ally! Ally let me in!" Michael yelled.

I opened the door with mascara on my cheeks. "Sis what did he do?" "N-nothing" "then why are you crying?"

"Cause.. Michael I'm sorry but- I like luke.. A lot.. But I'm just a friend to him" "it's ok.. I've seen the way he acts around you.. He likes you"

"Really" I sniffed. "Yes. I'll go talk to him.." Michael went downstairs and out the door.

// Lukes POV//

"Luke.." He said. "Yeah?" I answered. "Ally likes you.. She's sad because she thinks you only think her as a friend"

I was shocked of what he just said. I liked her, a lot. "C-can I see her?" "Yeah.." "Your ok.. With it?" "I guess.. Well if my sister likes you that much to cry over you.. I'm good with it"

I ran upstairs and sat down next to her.
I whipped away her tears. She looked at me.

I cupped her face and kissed her. She kissed back. Her hands played with my hair. I broke the kiss.

"Ally.. Will you be my girlfriend?" "Y-yes!" She wrapped her hands around my neck and kissed me. I smiled.

It had been a week since I asked Ally to be my girlfriend. We were all going to a party on Friday night.

I got to Ally's house to take her to school. We walked together and she never left my side.

After school it was my last game of soccer for the year. Ally had one of the shirts for our team on.

I kicked a goal and we won. The team cheered and Ally ran down on the feild and hugged me. I smiled and kissed her.

A/N: hey guys do like the story so far? Let me know in comments 😊