chapter 5

Hey guys I am back and I promise this will be long

After sometime I fell asleep and woke up with a bad smell like rotting meat.  I ran to the bathroom and puked.

EWWWWW

I got out of my bathroom and the smell was gone. Well that was weird. Then I sat on my bed took my laptop out and did some research. Well you people remember about last night right. So I thought of doing some research on this house. Well my uncle bought  this house.

It says this is on of the oldest houses in Rhode Island.  That is really scary. Then I read further it said many people have lived here and also died at the same time. They used to die at night 12 pm. That is also when my uncle died. Odd isn't it guys. Again out of the corner of my eye I saw something white and I decided to do follow it.

That thing was going to the basement. But as I got closer (I was behind it ) I knew that it was a girl. It or should I say she was wearing a ball gown with blood all over it. The gown was torn on some places. Well that looked like a really expensive gown in older days.

As I followed her more and more I realized that this was a dead end . We were in front of the wall of the basement. All of a sudden that girl turned around and saw me. Then all of a sudden she we gave a wicked smile. I stood rooted to the spot. Suddenly I knew what was coming. As I was about to rupture and run the girl gave a blood curdling scream which would have make me dead.

I turned and sprinted towards the door as I was running. I turned around and no one was there.

Now this was scary.

Tomorrow school would start. Did I mention that to you? What ever, I have school tomorrow so planned in making every thing ready. And forgetting about what happened.

So I woke up at 6 am wow I have to run around the corner and get in the bus.

I walked in the bus and we reached in the school. Then I walked up my locker and checked my routine

Geography
History
English
Spanish
Lunch
Maths
Science
P.E
I went to geography I sat down in my place as mrs Finns came in we said morning. That class went by in a blur so did the others but I could not keep the thing to put of my mind. I went home and had some snacks. I did my homework and slept.