Chapter 6

Beep beep beep
Oh! Stupid alarm clock. I said as smacked it shut. I woke up checked the time 5 am. Oh! Good I won't have to skip breakfast and shower. I got up from my bed and went in the bathroom. Then I showered. After that I went to my room closed the curtains and chose a out fit which was s cute crop shirt and high waisted skinny jeans. Then I walked over to my dresser. Took out some mascara and eye liner. I don't really make up. After the I went to the kitchen where my mom had left a note that said I went ahead because I was late for work. Oh my god ! Mom it is 5 30 am. Well that was freaking odd.

Well after that I headed to the kitchen grabbed a granola bar and headed out side. I then went around the corner and saw my bus waiting for me. Well then exactly on time. I got in and checked the time. 6 am perfect the bus lurched ahead. After one hour I reached to school. As I ran out the bus I bumped into some. I looked up and saw a blonde haired girl smiling at me. As I said sorry she said some thing that took me off guard. "Do you wanna be my friend?" I said yes.

I had no best friends but guess I finally got one.

She was my first best friend. After that we headed inside the school. But as a surprise her locker was beside mine. I asked her if she was new and guess what the answer was yes. We had all the classes together.

Those all went in a blur again.
"You wanna come for a sleep over?"I asked her
"Sure why not" she replied.

Me and Kate went home and saw my mom I asked if it was ok if she could stay here and my mom agreed.

I gave my mom a kiss on the cheek and we headed upstairs.

We played a lot of challenges we played a lot and slept late. We were unaware of what awaited us tonight .