Chapter 14- A Slight Altercation

Hey guys! Welcome back. I decided to write another chapter because I'm having a depressive episode and I have run out of things to do. This might be the last chapter for a while but I honestly have no idea. Enjoy!

Chapter 14- A Slight Altercation

⭒☾*✧°⭒☾*✧°⭒☾*✧°⭒

"D'you think the squid ever gets bored? Just swimmin' there all day?" I pondered while looking out at the Black Lake. My back was pressed up against a cherry blossom tree, which was starting to bloom early.

Luna looked up from her drawing of a bowtruckle, the breeze gently moving her long hair.

"You're so silly, Y/N." She giggled, while gazing at me with her icy blue eyes. I turned to look at her and raised my eyebrow jokingly.

"So now I'm the silly one, little miss butterbeer cap necklace?" I hooked my finger under the necklace she was currently wearing and flicked it up. She swatted my hand away and laughed. She closed her sketchbook and stuffed it in her bag.

"Now Y/N, it's called being unique." She flashed a smile at me while getting to her feet. I looked down at her purple striped socks, then up at her face, which was looking down at me with sparkling eyes. 'Unique' I thought. 'That's exactly what I like about you Luna.'

"Unique..., that's definitely one word for it." I laughed and smirked up at her. She rolled her eyes and extended her hand, which I grabbed.

"Come on, we have classes to get to." She said while pulling me up. I bent down, grabbed my book bag and pulled it over my shoulder.

We started walking back towards the castle when I realized she still hadn't let go of my hand. I smiled and let her lead the way, until we got to the courtyard.

"Not again." I scoffed while letting go of Luna's hand.

Malfoy was getting in Harry's face about Godric knows what, and Harry just looked unimpressed. I strutted over and wrapped my arm around Malfoy's shoulder.

"What's up, guys?" I smiled sweetly.

"Get your filthy mitts off me!" Malfoy retched. He slapped my hand away and I put up both my hands in false surrender.

"Oops, sorry! Wouldn't want to get your robes dirty." I apologized. "Anyways, what's going on?"

"Nothing that concerns you, girl." Malfoy spat.

"Yeesh." I stepped back and tugged on my collar. "Don't you ever get tired of seeking Potter's attention?" Malfoy furrowed his eyebrows and opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off. "Y'know, I'm starting to think that you might fancy him?" I smirked. A few people who had been watching from afar laughed. Harry looked at me and widened his eyes with a 'What are you doing?' look, but he still appeared to be amused. Malfoy spluttered and started to turn pink.

"I do not fancy Potter! He's revolting!" He scoffed.

"Wow! Nice save there Draco!" I teased. His face contorted into a mean frown.

"Speak for yourself you-" and then he said that word. A couple of people gasped and started whispering. I almost let the argument slip away from me and started panicking, but that's when I locked eyes with Luna and she just nodded.

"Tch, you're just jealous that I pull more girls than you do, Malfoy." I lifted my chin up. He glared at me then reached for his wand out of his pocket.

"Expelliarmus!"

Malfoy's wand flew out of his hand and I looked behind him to see Luna with her wand raised.

"Nice one Luna!" I beamed, then gestured for her to follow me. She hurried over, and then I saw Malfoy fumbling for his wand again. I quickly hit him with a leg locking curse and he tumbled over. Harry started to laugh and gave me a high five. I looked at my wrist watch and widened my eyes.

"Damn we're gonna be late! Let's go Luna!" I grabbed her hand and took off running.

⭒☾*✧°⭒☾*✧°⭒☾*✧°⭒

Welp there's the chapter y'all have been begging me for. I hope it was up to your standards. Don't expect any more soon, but also don't don't expect any? Lol idek. Happy Holidays everyone.

Love, AJ <3