forgotten someone . . .

Silence slept to the melody of my morning alarm, a morning alarm as soft and wet as a moisturizing lotion that smothered me into awakening. And I yawned open my tangled hands like a freshly blooming flower to a room coffined in cold. The room was night bitten, the thought itself made me shiver, caressing my velvet curtains with the tips of my tender fingers I slowly slid them apart. Fresh light began to flow in, it first tickled a touch on my moist, tender toes, as day got brighter I could feel its lukewarm waves wash my feet and soon I was sitting in the middle of a puddle bathed in sunlight. I creaked the wooden door to my balcony open, its ungreased hinges scratched the air, a disappointed shiver shrilled me but, the very sight of morning Sun dripping a golden hue on the white fluffs that sponged the air in likeliness to honey laced cotton candy mountains, I drooled to its sweetness and a smile flowered my face.

        Suddenly I was all nostalgic, a revenant memory of a girl I once knew seeped into my heart and, everything became dense and heavy, a pall plasterred with mixed emotions of guilt and love had fallen upon me and all I did was stand still, silence slithered a return with the fading smile on my face.

        If I am right then 4 years and 9 months have passed since I met her, I had forgotten completely about her very existance until last night. It couldn't be even called last night, it was infact today morning before the sun had even risen when I woke up between my sleep and all of a sudden my mind was filled up with the date ' 21st June ' only, and because I was always of a curious nature and as somehow my heart told me that the date had some meaning of itself, I searched for that specific date in my mobile's calender and to my surprise there was an old note saved in my mobile on that day. I read the note, it was a small line but it had a greater impact on my mental state, like a flashback my old memories of that day, of 21st June had begun to return.

        I read the note once again, it said " I met aishwarya in the train ", a glance suddenly strayed upon my palm, I wonder why ?