dream 😊🥰🤫

A boy name ritas is not good into the study and his speech is not clear.  he tried almost 21-25 interviews but he fall all of them. one day as usual he is tried and reached home very late wearing his official dress. He looks so sad. to show his face anyone can understand what happened. His mom says in a very varied tone," u fail again I know u are useless." after hearing this word he is so sad and sadly goes to his room to lock the door. try to think himself what he doing but after some time he only hears those negative thoughts like you cannot do this you are just useless, you are just hopeless can't speak properly.  He is so upset that he goes to bed to sleep.

Morning 8 am,
     Ritas sleep on his bed. Suddenly 8 am alarm rang, he woke up in 5 mins, he get a massage from an unknown source.

He opens it and shows the massage, -

Congratulation. Mr Ritas Basu, you are selected get the attend our interview process. If you are interested in it then come to Susantochendi lane, Building No 666 at 6.30 pm.
                      G.T. private limited

He read the message and make a happy expression.  he put down the phone and happily leave.

at 5.30 pm He makes himself presentable and comes to the dining hall.  His mom asked him "where are you go dear at this time looking so presentable?" " look like it is an interview look."  Ritas said " yes mom it is an interview and they call me at that time that's why I go there"  then his  mom listened to everything and ask him with a very doubtful voice," any company called their employees on an interview in the evening I never hear anything about this . have u carefully checked the mail or you study about anything of the company." than the boy say " mom I know a little bit of everything and  they also wanted to  give me interview today so I go,  don't worry mom everything is okay and I will manage it " 
Mam asked with a very tense face,"  dear, but why do they call you in the evening, I never hear any company call to interview in the evening. please check properly." 
The boy said, "don't worry mom is only evening time, not a big deal, I am going and coming back safely. ok bye,"
Mom listen to that fill worry but still Say Goodbye and waved to her. the boy saw his watch for the time that time is then 5.40 pm.

Time passed now it's time 6.00 pm. He stands in front of a housing lobby. He finds here and there but can't find anyone. Suddenly a person pops out from nowhere.  He is so surprised to show him. He also wears a formal dress.
  The person only greets silently and lead the way. With is a few minutes he reaches an ordinary door. There is no person present. The person who leads the door says to open the door through movement.
When the ritas move forward and wanted to open the door suddenly looked back and saw the person is not there it looks like the person vanished in thin air. He is so shocked but did he encouraged himself as much as he can and slowly open the door.
    At first, he finds no one in the room and it's a very dark place but within a few steps forward he found some light in it and there 2 people are sitting on the table. he is shocked to show them.
They saw him and say a strange voice " are you Mr Ritas basu? "
he comes forward and says "yes I am, "the interviewer says "welcome to here, please have a sit.

Boy - Thank u, sir.
  he takes his seat.
Interviewer - Can u please show me your resume?
Boys with full of energy " Yes, of course."   he gives it to them.

they take it and saw something.

Interviewer - Good, very good. Is this your true date at Birth or something different from it?

Boy - No, Sir It is my real DOB.
Interviewer-hmm. what is your time of Birth?
Boy- Mom told me it is at 2 am.
Interviewer - please tell me about your speciality.
Boy - I am very good in all kinds of Wark and I am very good in business and take registration and that I am my handwriting is also good, I hope so I am not disappointed you if you point me as your under.
Interviewer- good ar u confident yourself.
Boy- yes I am very confident about my job.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. Boss says come. Hear the sound ritas saw behind but he doesn't find anyone but when he moved forward he saw a person besides the boss and say something and give someone and he nodded and he crosses Ritas and vanished.

The Ritas were shocked. He is very scared now.
Suddenly interviewer said "congratulation Mr Ritas. I gladly decline you as are now employed in this company. We are very happy to get u to be one of us ."
Ritas was shocked to hear these sudden announcements but he can't understand what to express happy or sad. then he happily said " thank you very much for the opportunity I am working hard with you. I am not disappointed u." Saying this he shows a very big smile
The interviewer looks happy and extended his hand to shake hand and say "good very good, now meet all of ur other co-workers"
Ritas just touches hands f for shaking hands and at the same moment some people around 4 or 5 people pop up behind the interview and by touching his hand,  so cold like a dead person's hand. The atmosphere is charged and the all colour of his face is worn off and he is so so so scared that anyone can not be described. He almost choked his voice. he can't realize his hand from the interviewer.
He shacked and ask

→ Before this can you please tell me the full format of your company.
    the person is smiling very creepy.
The person looks into his eyes and says " you are not checking previous. it's ok no problem I tell you the name of the company is
Ghost training private limitate or  G.T. private limitate.

The Ritas is very scared. Uses maximum Force to pull his hand out and just wanted to leave this place. but when he turned around he suddenly saw the boss stand very close to him and say it to look into your eyes  " don't worry dear you cannot go out and through shaking hand u already signed the contract and now you are the only human who is working with us  to maintain the ghost culture and training them."

Suddenly he woke up and found him in his bed. his phone alarm rang. He relaxes that it is just a dream but sudden his mobile
is vibrating & a massage come same as he shows in his dream. his hand trambling and the phone dropped on the bed light off.