𝑀𝑎𝑛𝑗𝑖𝑟𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑜- caught you

(So bit eh idk if anyone would read this aka trigger warning and contains mentions sexual harassment 18+✨)

Manjiro sano...

Leader of the worst criminal organization. The big bad man sat on the stand with a face of boredom. "Mr.sano the shooting at the kato club four men also known as the karma brothers who's bodies where scattered across different places in the building.

Mikey sat back in his set. His white hair covered his face, his elbow resting on the chairs arm while his temple was pressed against his index finger. His stone cold gaze melted the court women and made them mentally scream inside of wanting to sleep with the man. His shirt unbuttoned a few showing his golden necklace blending beautifully with his pale skin.

His golden bracelets dangled on his arm the golden rings on his fingers matched perfectly with him. His legs where spread enough to make the court women arch their backs and move their hips a little. "I was home with company. I could give you the names of the women if you want~" He smirked licking his lips. The men growled at the look he was giving the court. The cocky smile that was plastered across his face.

A shy women in the court appeared as the doors loudly closed behind her. "Ms. (L/n) please be on time even if your three minutes late." The judge looked at the women. She apologized scratching her nape. The women walked to the seat where her client shook in fear. "It's alright just remember what i told you" her mellow voice melted the mans. Heart.

Soon enough it was (y/ns') turn to take the floor. "Your honor we also found blood on the floor belonging to mr. Sano." She moved from her seat walking to the judge. "An also the hand gun that was at the crime scene which was registered illegally by mr. Sano himself, prints where matched on the weapon." She handed the file to the judge then walked to Mikey.

"Your honor may i?" She asked. The judge nodded in agreement. Mikey on the other hand was trying not to get a boner in the court room. He eyed the beautiful women from her low cut blouse. It looked like her breast was about to pop out any minute. To the white heels that clacked on the floor when she walked the black skirt that hugged her waist tightly. Her bottom was being hugged from the skirt as it looked like if she bent down it would have ripped.

Her lips where plump a beautiful pinkish color naturally. The black long hair that was completely straighten out brought out the emerald eyes color. The beauty mark underneath her eye and the long real lashed that fluttered as she blinked. The women was the only thing on his mind. He unnoticeably massaged the aching pain down low before looking at the women who gave him this hard on.

Her breast bounced with every step. He looked at the women. "Mr. Sano?" Her voice was mellow like a melody. "Im sorry beautiful you say something?" He adjusted himself in his seat grabbing the women's attention. His smirk didn't leave his face. "I asked you a question?" She looked at him. He was to busy undressing her with his eyes. "Fuck." He mumbled underneath his breath. He wanted to take the women.

"Mr. Sano are you denying that this is not you in the  video?" She  pointed to the screen where it showed Mikey walking away from the club covered in blood. He grit his teeth as she sat back down. An of corse he was watching her too. That doesn't mean y/n wasn't looking either. She looked at him sitting in the chair handcuffs and everything. He licked his lips and huffed out a breath before sighing. He moved back to his seat.

"The court finds manjiro sano guilty of the shoot out in kato club. On (random date time)." The male that sat in the jury held the paper in his hands. "Sano your sentence to 23 years in prison" the judge slammed the hammer.

____________________________________________

I sighed to myself the case was scary. I kept thinking in my shower as the hot water hit my body. The guy was handsome but dangerous. I turned off the water an grabbed my towel. My roommate isn't home since she had business over abroad. I sat down with some grapes and watched some tv.