Chapter 20

The bed creaked under the intensity of their wild thrusts. Moans, groans, cries, and grunts echoed through the room, blending with the squelching sounds and the slap of skin against skin. It was a symphony of passion, an eargasmic melody that filled the air.

Wei Ying gasped for air, his breath coming in ragged bursts, followed by high-pitched moans. Thankfully, they had placed silencing talismans around the room. He felt a coil tightening in his abdomen, screaming for release. His whole body tensed as he gripped the sheets tighter, holding on for dear life. A few more thrusts, and Wei Ying was on the brink of release, but it seemed Lan Zhan had no intention of stopping anytime soon. Wei Ying tried to hold back his orgasm, but it was a losing battle.

Lan Zhan felt Wei Ying tightening around him, sensing his nearing climax. Instead of slowing down, he slammed into Wei Ying with unexpected force. Wei Ying's eyes widened, tears streaming down his face as his orgasm hit, spilling out onto their skin and the bed sheets. Lan Zhan continued his relentless pace, undeterred by the mess.

"Wei Ying..." Lan Zhan's voice was hoarse with desire.

Wei Ying's mind was blank, lost in the overwhelming sensation of continuous orgasms as Lan Zhan rammed into him.

"Ah... Wei Ying!!!" Lan Zhan gritted his teeth, his own orgasm approaching fast. With one last, deep thrust, he released, his c*ck twitching as his semen filled Wei Ying.

Wei Ying was overwhelmed with joy, his body trembling as the hot liquid filled him. He giggled, looking down at his abdomen, blissfully watching it bulge not only with Lan Zhan's c*ck but also with his semen.

"I love you..." Wei Ying whispered, his voice filled with emotion.

"I love you too, my Lan-er-gege," Lan Zhan replied, equally tender.

Wei Ying encircled his legs around Lan Zhan's waist, pulling him closer. He moaned softly as he felt Lan Zhan sink deeper, causing some of the semen to escape.

Exhausted and content, the couple fell asleep in each other's arms, their bodies entwined. Meanwhile, in another part of the house, the rest of the family continued discussing the wedding preparations.

---

So how's everyone doing? I hope everyone is having a great time reading haha so much wangxian moment yey.. more to go after the new year the spices starts ..stay safe and healthy 😘 Xoxo 💗 Dec 30 2021