Epilogue-2

" Finally she is married to her love" shehnaaz whispered in his arms crying out for her daughter her small angel get married so soon.
" she is just 25," she said sniffing.
"Oooh, Mumma why are you crying if you say I can bring you another daughter meri shadi kara do, aap logo ka bhi timepass ho jayega," Saatvik said hugging her mother.
" koi terko pasand bhi krega" she taunted.
" Mumma you don't know me ladkia marti hai mere upr but Abhi tak koi sassy types nh mili hai" he replied.
" look at your son thappad khayega"
" dad Mumma I need to talk to you guys," he said.
" same line Aahna ne boli thi, do her parents knew about you, respect the girl I tell you beforehand, don't play with her emotions okay" sidharth speaks.
" dad woh baat nh hai listen to me na please it's important" he murmured became serious all of the sudden.
" everything is fine na," she asked.
" Mumma I want to join the Army, I just passed the CDS exam Mumma and I have to go for a further interview and physical test tomorrow morning" he completed looking at their parents.
" tune btaya kyu nh pehle" she asked.
" Mumma woh mujhe nh bharna tha lekin one of my friend Sanaya she filled my form means she knew I love to join the army but mein aap dono ko chor ke bhi nh Jana cahta tha akele isliye btaya nh kyunki me...." he stopped in between.
" aap logo ke Bina nh reh skta but I love to join the army dad from starting whenever I saw daksh papa it's felt something surreal to wear a uniform par mujhe laga ki me yahan apk saath khush rehna cahta hu lekin jabse exam dia tha I wanted to pass it and I did aur mujhe follow Karna hai agr aap dono allowed karoge toh," he said.
" tu karna cahta hai" sidharth asked having a proud grin on his face listening to his son, he hummed.
" toh kar"
" sidharth are you mad no I can't mein nh reh paungi iske bina tum logo ne soch bhi kese liya ek ek din dar me niklega mera mein allowed nh krungi Tu nh karega I felt enough of fear whenever daksh do something serious tune dekha hai na kitni baar marte marte bache hai, please no tu khuch bhi kar bs mere pass reh kar kr" shehnaaz murmured hugging his son to her heart caressing his hair.
" dekh look at me baba I love you so much be with me, okay I am becoming selfish par, please" she uttered stepping down from the bed, they looked at her, both knew she will cry in alone.
" mein jaakr dekhta hu" Saatvik murmured to him, his eyes held tears, he already knew his mother never agree, he is stupid to ask them.
" mat kar" sidharth spoke holding his wrist to stop him.
" kya," he asked.
" faltu mat soch I am proud of you and so she is Abhi emotional hai bhut, tujhe Karna hai Tu kar we are with you, aur ye Sanaya kon hai jiske pass itni authority hai ki usne tera form fill kar dia jahan tak I know you are not an easy nut to crack"
" she is like mumma you know so fearless, ready to fight with everyone jaise apne qisse sunaye the" saatvik answered smilingly.
" you like her"
" I don't know dad and I don't want her to wait for me army is tough, harsh agr interview clear ho gya tha I have to go and all she has to do is wait, I don't think so," he whispered in a low tone.
" itna sochta hai aur pyar nh karta"
" dad aise parents aur bache pyar ke baare me baat nh krte"
" ohho we are cool parents" he commented.
"She didn't confess her love" he utter after a while.
" toh Tu krde"
" what if she doesn't and I don't want it also dad"
" jo ladki tere dream tujhse zyada janti hai woh pyar hi hai aur usko malum hai it's not going to be easy fir bhi teri khushi me woh zyada khush thi maine dekha usko Tujhe congratulate krte hue I am not saying give her hope aur anything lekin if you have a feeling just tell her she just needs a few your words nothing else trust me"sidharth makes him understand.
**********
" shehnaaz" he called for her, she is on the terrace looking at the moon crying, the tears dried up on her cheeks.
" tune uses haan bol dia na" she spoke.
" tu bhi yahi cahti thi hena" he asked hugging her from the back.
" par mujhe dar laga ek dum se jab usne bola ki woh join karega but I am proud of his choice he is a fighter from starting you remember," she said.
" Mr and Mrs Roy the baby is premature, unke lungs ache tarike se formed nh hue hai he is not able to breath by himself dheere dheere woh develope hoga tab tak hum use NSIU me rkhenge" shehnaaz broke down after listening to the doctor, she wants to hug her son, kiss him, be with him but going back home without him was not acceptable for her the fear of losing her child one more time is their in her heart always but now they have another responsibility also their daughter so, sidharth was in the hospital all the time to take care of his child and looking at him while treating the patient, shehnaaz come with Aahna and aayi sometime but the good news followed soon when the doctor told them their son is a fighter, he developed so fast and in one and a half week he came home with his parents and sister and aayi welcomed them.

*******
" all the best bacha do good I know tu acha karega I am proud of you," shehnaaz said making him eat dahi cheeni. He took the aashirwaad of his parents and go to start his new journey. They both hugged him whispering best wishes.
A car is waiting for him outside the house sanaya sitting on the driving seat.
" jaa uske saath she wants to say you bye," shehnaaz said " kab tak baap ke saath jayega" and commented laughing at her son blushing face.
********
" hy" she speaks starting the engine.
" hey, I didn't know ki tum aa rhi ho"
" I just wanted to say all the best to you kal tum bhut busy the," she said
" thank you so much sanaya" he murmured.
" I hope Tum select ho jao"
" Why are you doing this for me?"
" you don't know?" she questioned.
" Sanaya army is tough"
" I know this already usse meri feelings ka kya lena dena hai" she started.
" I don't want ki tum bs mera wait kro"
" agr ish cheez ki fiqar hoti toh tumhare saath nh hoti abhi"
" life ka koi bharosha nh hai"
" toh ky puri zindagi pyar se bhagoge my dad is 64 and he was in the army" she stated the facts.
" tumhari destination aa gyi" he steps out from the car busy in his thoughts.
" suno" she yelled.
" I love you and I just only love you cahe wait karna pade cahe khuch bhi karna pade, you are mine and only mine yaad rakhna" she confessed her feelings and packed his lips slightly moving back towards her car with a small smile.
" sanaya" he called her
" wait for me" he demanded and she smiled nodded in yes.

"Our daughter got married, our son decided his career and also has someone who loves him a lot
Kahan se suru kia tha khan tak aa gye ab tum teeno ke bina MERI ZINDAGI khali lagti hai, you guys are my life" sidharth whispered to her.
" Meri nh Humari Zindagi" she completed.
                           .......The End.....

Meri zindagi✅ (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें