17. Jealousy

Veerle woke up early morning to do her routine first, cleaning the house, taking Riki playing at the park near her house after that she get ready to work. 

Today she's planning to visit her Cafe in Hongdae.

when She got there, she calls  Jake and tells him that she had arrived.

"Jake I'm already arrived come quick,"  said Veerle to  Jake on the phone.

After waiting 1 hour, Jake came but not alone. he is with a  pretty woman with brown hair, blue eyes, and a chick look. 

" So this is the girl he's talking about, Susan"  Veerle thought.

They both approach me while I'm standing in the order placement.

" Susan this is Veerle the owner of this Cafe and my best friend since high school" Jake introduces Veerle to Susan.

" Hi, I'm Susan.  Glad to meet you, Jake once told me about you " 

" Hello, I'm Veerle. Glad to meet you too, Susan " they both shake hands.

" So what do you guys want to order?" ask Veerle to them.

" I want iced Americano and Redvelvet Latte " Jake choose the menu. Jake's eyes are on Veerle and give her a signal.

" Sure, we also have a special Menu today. If you buy 1 cheesecake and 1 Tiramisu for dessert you'll get 1 cup of colored latte art for a bonus., do you want to try it? " 

" Oh of course  I'd like to try it "

"Okay you can sit first while waiting, I'll bring the orders to your table"

Veerle deliberately wanted to deliver their order.

At first, Veerle only brings their iced americano, red velvet latte, and cakes.

" Susan, how's your business things?" Ask Jake to Susan.

" didn't work haha, they don't interested in my product. But it's okay I'll try other companies"

" I'm sorry to hear that, Susan " 

" How about we finished this and visit the amusement park? you'll like it" 

"Sure It's  Sounds Fun Jake"

" And there's something I want to tell you Susan " Jake about to confess to Susan.

" Oh okay, what's that ?" Susan gave Jake a curious expression.

" Let's wait for the colored latte art first,"  said Jake to Susan.

Jake takes his cellphone and texts Veerle.

𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚎 : 

" 𝚅𝚎𝚎𝚛, 𝚗𝚘𝚠"

𝚅𝚎𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚎 :

" 𝙾𝙼𝙶 𝙸'𝙼 𝚂𝙾 𝙴𝚇𝙲𝙸𝚃𝙴𝙳"

Veerle brings the Colored latte art to Jake's table.

" Here's the bonus. Hope you two enjoy it " Veerle left them but she's still watching Jake and Susan from the other table.

°

*Jake pov*

I'm a little nervous right now but I'm trying not to be clumsy.

" Susan you should take a picture of the colored latte art, I know you love doing that " 

" Oh you know me so well jake hahaha"