25. Lost in memories

I'm a bit lost in my passion for writing this story 😟

I don't know if this right to ask you guys this but  can you guys consider to vote my story cause I've found out that the numbers of views and vote gap are lengthy, I'm sorry to ask you this 😟 but it's okay if you guys don't want to give vote maybe my story are not good as you guys expect, I don't want to push you guys. Love you guys, thank you ❤️😘

Happy reading<3

🖤🖤🖤

" Hey, wake up" A sound of whispers came into Niki's ears.

"No! No!! Don't go!!" Niki screams in his delirious.

"Please! stay with me! "

" Hey, what's wrong? You need to wake up" That person shook Niki's shoulder, trying to wake him up.

"Veerle!!!!"

"Me?"

"VEERLE!!!! NOOO!!"

Niki woke up, he fell to the floor as he was shocked by his nightmare, he absentmindedly dropped his gaze to the floor and gasped for breath.

"Hey, you finally woke up! " said that person to Niki who now turn his gaze to that person.

"V-Veerle?"

" eum do I know-"

Niki hugs her tightly before she finishes her words.

"Thank god it's just a dream!! " Niki hugs Veerle tightly and burst into tears.

" Is this really you honey? "

"I'll treat you better Veerle"

"I'll give you my whole life, please don't go"

" don't leave me"

"I can't live without you Veer"

" it's so hurtful"

"I just had a bad dream, and it really scared me."

" thank you for waking me up" Niki keeps crying.

"I'm sorry " Veerle finally spoke up as she just shut her mouth , while Niki is sobbing.

" Why are you sorry baby?" Niki hasn't let go of her arms.

"B-But, do I know you? "

" Do you know what happens to me ?"

Slowly, Niki releases his hugs. he looked at Veerle with disbelief. His hand hold Veerle's shoulder trembling.

"V-Veerle... " His voice twiddle, couldn't believe Veerle didn't recognise him.

His gaze deep into Veerle's eyes, while Veerle remains silent, looking confused.

" Do we know each other ?"

Niki furrowed his eyebrows, his body froze, his heart was clenching, he can't say any word, his eyes glimmering in tears.

" W-Wait here, I'll call the doctor"

Niki was about to leave Veerle but suddenly Veerle grabs his wrist.

" Do you know where's my dad? I'm afraid he is worried about me"