Google X Bing

Hanahaki Disease is a fictional disease in which the victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. It ends when the beloved returns their feelings (romantic love only; strong friendship is not enough), or when the victim dies. It can be cured through surgical removal, but when the infection is removed, the victim's romantic feelings for their love also disappear.

A flower. A seemingly beautiful one if you hadn't known what it came from. In this case it came from Bing,  A beautiful rose to represent a love he thought wouldn't be returned. he looked down at the bloody flower before throwing it away like nothing happened. he walked downstairs to receive a glare from Google, "hey dude, why so..wait for it" he said with his usual smirk, "why so blue" he said while chucking, "get it" he waited for a response, anything would have been fine, he felt pressure building up in his chest as he got flipped off by google, he felt a sharp pain in his throat that made him groan and flinch, he didn't noticed that when he did this google had looked over at him with a questioning face. Bing put his hand over his mouth before coughing up another rose, this time it had thorns, he tried to throw it away but google had already seen it and searched for what it was.

"Hanahaki Disease is a disease in which the victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. It ends when the beloved returns their feelings (romantic love only; strong friendship is not enough), or when the victim dies. It can be cured through surgical removal, but when the infection is removed, the victim's romantic feelings for their love also disappear." Bing heard as google spoke, "Is that what that is?" Bing said before covering his mouth again, he finally got it, why he always felt that way around him, why he was throwing up painful flowers day after day of google hating him. "Your... the one doing this to me" Bing said under his breath, "I don't understand what you mean by that, I didn't make you throw up flowers. whoever you're in love with did" after saying that google went to his room.

~the next day~

'I can't live like this, walking into room with my body threatening to make me throw up roses when I see him, I have to tell him, it's probably a one in one hundred chance that he returns the same feelings but at least i'll know' Bing thought while he went into the kitchen to see that google was sitting at the table, dark eyebags were under his eyes and it became apparent that he had about five percent of charge left, "Google? he said while walking up to him, "h-hey, w-wwhat do yo-yo-you wantt-t" google slurred as his voice glitched. Bing walked over and started taking google back to his room since he didn't think google could make it back to their own room. he carefully sat the ego down onto his bed as he got worried, pressure building up again, once he thought google had passed out he sat down at his desk and started crying quietly as he coughed up another rose, painful as all hell. he was facing the window as he felt two arms wrap around him, it had been about an hour since he brought google to his room so google was about at 25 percent, Bing was about to say something but he realized that google was still asleep as he did it, he knew he would have to deal with google being a dick to him later but he didn't care, he layed down beside google with a smile as he fell asleep.

~four hours later~ 

google had woken up and scanned his surroundings only to find that he was in Bings bed with his arms wrapped around Bing. He smiled softly at first but then shook himself out of it before pretending to be asleep. "I know you're awake" Bing said with a half smile. they both sat up and Bing waited for google to yell at him, but it didn't happen, instead he felt google wrap his arms around him before kissing his cheek. "Did I give you the disease?" google said with a frown. "Y-Yeah" Bing said with a glitch in his voice, "I love you" the sentence that Bing had been dying to hear, finally came out of googles mouth, the pressure he felt in his chest was gone, his throat didn't hurt anymore, he was happier. bing smiled before hugging google tightly and shoving his face onto his chest "I swear I'll kill you if this is a revenge plan or some shit" Bing said muffled, "You don't have to worry about that anymore." google said with a soft voice, much different than usual. "I love you too" bing said while looking up at google, "always"

~FIN~

826 words

TYSM for reading and have a fantastic day!!