Arrival in Encanto

<Author: Hello everyone, I want to say that there may be mistakes in the text, because I know English very poorly, I apologize. I really hope you enjoy it. Happy reading!: 3>

It's been 10 years ... since I didn't see Uncle Bruno, it's a pity that he is not my real uncle (he is a friend of my parents), but we have a lot in common with him. I was born in a big city, my parents work a lot, sometimes they don't notice me. Enough about the sad. 3 weeks ago I sent Uncle Bruno a letter that I would come to him. Today I pack my things and leave the city, but my parents are not for the sake of (they did not like Bruno). I get on the train and say goodbye to the city.

*upon arrival in Encanto*

oh, how beautiful, everything is not the same as in my city. * Began to look around in search of Uncle Bruno *. * Where does he roam? *. "Welcome to Encanto y/n" - a man with a beard, languid hair and green eyes approached you. * * You studied the ego from head to toe and burst into tears, you recognized Uncle Bruno *

* you hugged him tightly and did not let go * She does not need to cry, - he said and hugged you.

* he took your suitcases and you went home * on the way you talked a lot and did not notice how you got home. "Wow, he's handsome," you said. "As soon as you wanted to open the door, you heard a cry. "Y /n, you have arrived!" She hugged you and said, "I missed you so much."