moving on

DARSH

Ping..
Ping...
Ping....

Who could be trying to text me? The only texts I get are from Sanjeev, and he's long gone.

Seriously.. Benjam? I swear he has been so clingy lately, and how did he even get my number?! But to calm me down, I took a look at my "Boys RULE and Girls DROOL" pictures to feel better about everything that was going on with Ben and Sanjeev.

Deep breath in, deep breath out.

I had butterflies in my stomach when I went to go open Benjam's message.

bold- darsh
normal- ben

Hey

Want to go see a movie

Also get slushies and snacks at a gas station

-

Pathetic, he knew nothing about me. I only go out to do Kumon! Sanjeev would know that.. because he went to Kumon with me. Whatever..

-

No I only like the gas station part

I will only go if we do Kumon

I hate movies 😔😜🤪

Ok tomorrow after school ❤️

I'll drive us love you

Love you too ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍

My cheeks turned a rosy red color after I read his texts. We just said I love you for the first time!!!

I naruto ran all the way to Sanjeev's house and banged on the door.

"SANJEEV OPEN UP" He opened the door, looking mad.

"Explain why you're here." He's been acting cold towards me ever since he dumped me.

"I JUST GOT A DATE WITH BENJAM AND I DONT NEED YOU ANYMORE LOSER!! YOU WERE ALWAYS SO CRUSTY MUSTY."

He stared at me in disbelief, and then slammed the door right in my face. Whatever, if he wanted to be so selfish, he could.

I laid in my happy spot. My bed. I realized that I never even had feelings for Sanjeev. It was just to make myself feel better about not having any girls around me.

He didn't even give me butterflies like Benjam did. He made me mad, he never accepted my achievements, and always made me retry and rethink over everything.

FLASHBACK

"Darsh, you're literally so bad at Xtra Math. I'm gonna break up with you if don't even get to division. I already passed these levels 10 times!" Sanjeev yelled at me. "Babe, I'm sorry, but look! I just passed it!" I smiled, thinking he would be proud of me. "Took you long enough! I bet Geoffrey wouldn't have taken this long."

I stared at him, tears forming in my eyes. "I-I'm sorry.. I'll do better, I swear." I said, with my throat closing up. He looked at me, in an angry way, "It's fine, not everybody can be smart." He turned his head, and his gaze settled on Geoffrey, also his cheeks turning bright red.

I raised my hand, signaling the teacher to come over, "I don't feel well, may I go to the nurse..?" The teacher looked at me with pity, and I got sent home. I sat on my bed, balling my eyes out, and my mother asked me what she could do to help. "Can you send me to Kumon? I need to get better at math for San- I mean to get into advanced."

END OF FLASHBACK

Now I know at least he's not a real baddie. I swear I don't even know why I tried getting him back, but it's all good now! I have a date to go on..!