2

Before Allison and Markos could even get to her mom, a bunch of smoke bombs were thrown into the living room "RUN FIND YOUR AUNT LINDSAY" her mom screamed as the bombs went off "MOM *cough cough*" Malia gathered enough strength to make her way to her daughter and her friend

She caressed her daughters face "Allison you and Maya are very special there are people are out to hurt us all" "what is going on mom" "you must hurry go get your sister find your aunt Lindsay" just then a man in a silver suit came through the door "RUN!! GO NOW"

Maila conjured a beautiful golden sword out of then air and ran towards the man "NO-" "Ally WE GOTTA GO NOW" Allison and Markos both ran out the back door and kept running until they heard a scream "MOOOOOOOOOOM" Allison screamed in agony

Markos took out his phone and dialed a number "come on come on come on please pick up" Markos pleaded into the phone "hello?" "APRIL thank god"
"Markos? Are you okay" "no not really but i need you to meet me and Allison at Lindsay house" "why?.." "I'll explain when we get there! Can you call her and make sure Maya is with her?" "Ok I will! Stay safe" "too late for that *mumbles*"

April POV
I'm getting a little worried now but I have to stay strong for them "alright guys looks like we're going to have to wait to find shredder" "why" "Vern do not question me right now just get in the truck and I'll give the directions" I walked to the truck with everyone following I dialed Lindsay number "Lindsay hey" "hi April how are you" "fine do you have Maya" "yes I do" "there has been a bit a trouble and I need help" "ay no ok come to my house asap" "ok on my way"