Chaotic Practice

Shinsuke and I are always the first ones in the gym, It's because we want to spend time together before the others get there.

I was laying on his lap and he was playing with my hair. We were in the middle of the Gymnasium.

"You better get up before the others get here. I don't want them to-" I cut him off and sat up.

"-see us like this. I know I know." I groaned. I just wanted to stay in that moment with him for a little longer, is that too much to ask for?

He smiled sadly.

"Yeah.." He said. "Shit!! I forgot to clean the boys locker room." He ran quickly to the locker room and I followed him. He looked shocked at what he's seen.

"A CONDOM!?" He screamed.

Just then Suna and Osamu appeared behind us, both looking at the condom in panick.

"Captain, before you say anything I-I just wanted to say... That's not mine or Osamu's." Suna panicked.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize that I asked anyone a question." A devilish grin formed on Shinsuke's face.

"You didn't but-" Osamu started but was quickly cut off by my boyfriend's rage.

"Please stop talking. I'm very upset at the moment and do not wish to get physical just yet." He growled.

He lifted both Suna and Osamu by their collars and looked at them angrily. If looks could kill, we'd be planning a funeral.

I just sat there leaning against the wall in amusement, he's never been this angry before.

"I'm just gonna ask, who's is this?" Shinsuke said with a smile on his face. "WHO THE HELL HAD SEX IN MY LOCKER ROOM?!!"

"I-It-t's not ours..." Suna lied.

"So then it's mine?" He threw them to the ground. "SOMEBODY BETTER TELL ME WHY THE HELL TROJAN'S ASS IS SITTING ON MY LOCKER ROOM FLOOR."

"Kita, it's not ours!!" Osamu raised his voice.

"'Tsumu!!" He yelled.

"Oh shit." They mumbled.

"Yes Shin~?" I walked beside him and smirked.

"Do you know who this belongs to?" He asked me even though he still thought it was theirs.

I wrapped an arm around him, I felt him slightly relax under my touch, just slightly.

"I do actually..." I said with a smug look on my face.

"Go on.." He whispered.

"It's ours. Don't you remember?" I whispered as quietly as I could into his ear. His face turned red.

"Damnit, I really wanted to fuck your asses up, maybe next time though." He looked over at Suna and Osamu and they waved awkwardly.

Shinsuke walked away and I stayed behind and smirked at the other two.

"How much did that just cost us?" Osamu frowned.

"Everything." I grinned, Osamu walked away and Suna stayed behind to interrogate me.

"You know I'm onto you two. What did you say to him?" Suna asked suspiciously, I could tell he was starting to be problem. He was too curious about mine and Shinsuke's relationship.

"Oh, nothing." I smirked as I walked back into the gym where all the other teammates were waiting for us.