001 - 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

a Kanroji Mitsuri x Female!Reader, oneshot. just fluff

enjoy

Sitting down, talking, having some udon

Sitting down, talking, having some udon. You wouldn't want anything to change. Currently, you are with your best friend, also known as, your crush, Kanroji.

You have liked this pink and green haired girl for, lets see.. a few years. her cheery & bubbly personality makes her easy to hang out with and to be friends with, that's how you fell in love with her.

"Y/N-San? are you ok? you've been staring at me for a few minutes" Kanroji said, snapping you out of your thoughts. You turned into a blushing mess, apologizing over and over again. Kanroji let out a few giggles, saying its ok.

Then she did it, she flashed that amazing smile, the one that can warm the coldest of hearts. This wasn't helping your situation, you were planning on confessing your feelings to Kanroji today. And you didn't want to be a blushing mess while you do so.

You thought, 'Now might be the right time' as you looked at the sun setting. "Hey, Kanroji? may I uh.. tell you something? please??" you asked. "Of course Y/N-San!" Kanroji said.

"Well, I have a crush on you. Listen.. I understand if-" You were cut off by Kanroji hugging you. She laughed a bit then left the hug, following by holding your hands, squeezing them a bit with a smile and tears.

"I like you to, Y/N-San!!" Kanroji happily exclaimed with a smile. "How did you-" "It was pretty obvious! plus, the others told me" Kanroji said hugging you again. You were a tad bit angry at the Hashira for telling her. But, lets say your species is now a tomato, based on how red your face was.

You kissed the pink and green haired girl and spent the rest of the day cuddling and eating, you wouldn't want it any other way.

324 words

END (ㅅ´ ˘ ')