Part 1

Kara, unique, Jake, Ryder, Tina and Kitty all sat in Karas loft. It had been a week since the reunion and a week since they had all became friends again.

"So why did you have to change your name again?" Tina asked.

"It wasn't safe for me to stay where I was for the time, I had to get away and become someone else for awhile," Kara explained.

"And why wasn't it safe?" Ryder questioned.

"That is something I can't share, not with anyone."

"Does your sister know?" Tina asked.

"Obviously she does, she was there when things were happening."

"Why didn't she have to go anywhere?" Jake asked.

"It's a lot of stuff I'm not allowed to share."

"What about your boyfriend, Mon-el, does he know why?" Unique asked.

"Very few people know, my family: my foster parents and my sister, Mon-el, James and Winn, who are not just my friends but my family too. We can't talk about why anymore because like I said, I'm not allowed to."

With all these questions, Kara was starting to get overwhelmed. Not like she didn't want to answer them, she was just scared they'd get suspicious and figure things out or she'd accidentally tell them.

"Ok, Mon-el, how'd you meet him?" Kitty questioned.

"Uh-" she knew she couldn't tell them, "it's a long story," she told them.

"Do just not like him that much?" Jake asked.

"Huh?"

"I mean, you don't remember," he shrugged.

All eyes had landed on Kara. "Obviously I remember, it's just a long story we don't have time for right now," she lied to them. She remembered very well but she couldn't tell them and it's not that long of a story.

"What do you mean? We have lots of time, it's still early in the night," Ryder said.

"No we don't because it's game night. Alex should be here anytime now, Winn and James will be here soon too and Mon-el should be back from work right about now," she said.

She was right, Mon-el walked in only 2 minutes later and Alex a few minutes after him. James came over with snacks, Winn brought more games and game night started.

It was getting late and game night kept on going. With Karas new old friends leaving the next day one last night of fun was needed, though only few had stayed so late.

Tina, who wasn't one of 'Marleys' close friends but still a friend at that, stuck around. The two of them have become quite close since Kara made the choice to re-friend those of her past.

Kitty had also stayed late for game night. Although Karas and Kittys past relationship not being so great, the growth the two of them made over the years had made it possible for them to be great friends now.

And the last former glee club member staying up late for game night at Karas was, you could probably guess, Jake. He and Kara used to date up until he cheated on her and somehow, after so many years, he never had gotten over their high school relationship. I don't exactly blame him though, someone like Kara would be hard to get over, but it's been so long and he's still hanging on.

Everyone else had left earlier in the night. It was reaching 1am and a game of monopoly continued, with no sign of finishing soon. Along with Karas glee friends, were her friends that she called family. Winn. and James, who had already gone bankrupt in this game of monopoly. And obviously her sister. Mon-el had opted out of playing this game and instead sat right next to Kara while she played, unsure why such a game could become so chaotic.