Chapter 6

Zoey looks at me with a horrifying expression. "What the hell bitch, this was a brand new shirt from Chanel". I immediately start trying to clean her shirt "I am so so sorry I didn't mean to". "You're gonna be sorry once I beat your ass".

She scoffs and is about to punch me but Makani stops her before she does. "Calm down babe my mom has some shit that can make the shirt look brand new again". He grabs her hand and they go upstairs. I sigh and set my cup down.

Soon enough I find myself standing in the backyard by myself because everyone decided to go inside for a game of truth or dare. I lay on a lounge chair by the pool and look at all the stars. "Decided to be a loner?" I look up and see Makani sitting on the lounge chair next to me.

I roll my eyes and sit up facing him. "No I just didn't feel like being in a room with a bunch of people". He raises his eyebrows. "Hm". "So is your girlfriend still planning on beating me up?". He laughs and shakes his head. "She's not my girlfriend and don't worry she left because she has a photoshoot tomorrow so you're safe".

"Really, it looks like you two are dating" He shrugs. "Nah I don't date, she's just there from time to time. Plus she's annoying and i can't ever have a real conversation with her because all she wants is sex" I nod in understanding.

"Oh so you're the mysterious bad boy who never falls in love?" He laughs and shrugs. "You know I've heard a lot of bad things about you but you're not as mean as I thought you would be" I say nonchalantly. He shrugs again "I guess I'm feeling nice today". I laugh and shake my head.
_______________
I'm not sure how but somehow I've got sucked into the game of truth or dare. If I'm being completely honest though it was kind of fun. Well it was until it was my turn. Everest looks at me. "Juliette, truth or dare?" I smirk. "Dare" a look of mischief crosses his face and he looks at Makani and then back to me.

"I dare you to kiss Makani" he smirks and my face flushes but nonetheless I walk over to Makani. I give him a kiss on the cheek and sit back down at my spot on the couch in between Maddy and Davina.

"Hey, that's not what I meant!!" He pouts and i stick my tongue out at him. "Should've been more specific then" I shrug. We play a few more rounds and after that we decide to do shots and let's just say I was more than wasted.

I was downing my 12th cup of vodka cran as Maddy walks up to me. "Hey Jules, I'm gonna spend the night at Davina's house if you wanna come since nobody's home". I smile at her and shake my head. "Nah it's okay". "How are you gonna get home though?".

I finish drinking my drink and set the cup down. "I'll get an Uber, don't worry about it have fun at Davina's and I'll see you tomorrow okay?" She nods and gives me a hug.