Chapter 3

Kagami barely slept with him tossing and turning wondering about the date on how it would turn out at the end of the day.

But one thing is for sure this will not get in the way of basketball, as their next game in a few days.

Kagami got out of his bed stumbling a little as he got his clothes and dress himself up, He went to the bathroom to look at his reflection.

As he looked in the mirror, he could see little bags under his eyes that are barely noticeable if you look closer you could see them.

He yawned to himself while he got his toothbrush and started washing his teeth to get his morning breath gone.

As he is done with that, he checks the time seen it is about to time to leave his apartment.

He grabbed an apple on the kitchen as he walked by to the front door and shut it with him biting the apple.

As he is walking into school Kuroko appeared beside him. ''I see you didn't get enough sleep.''  He spoke.

Kagami coughs a little with a little remain of apple in his mouth. ''I told you to stop sneaking up on me.'' He said as he threw the core of the apple away near a trash as he continued walking.

Kuroko glanced at him then looked forward. ''You have little bags under your eyes.'' Kuroko said ignoring what Kagami said. ''The only time you have bags under your eyes.  Is when your excited to play basketball.'' He pointed out with no emotion on his face.

Kagami was about open his mouth but didn't get to speak, As Kuroko continued talking. ''Or that just means your nervous for something.''

Kagami lips turned into a thin line. He known him and Kuroko are best friends, but he didn't know Kuroko knew him that well.

''Well.'' he cleared his throat. ''I have to do something Important after school so.'' He said as they entered their class.

''So that explains it.'' Kuroko replied with. ''Well then good luck.'' He took his seat that is behind Kagami.

Kagami gave him nervous grin and a nod of his head as he took his seat.

In the middle of the class Kagami was almost falling asleep, He is leaning on his right hand as his head moved back and forth.

The Teacher didn't seem to notice as he kept on talking. Not looking in Kagami's direction.

Well Kuroko noticed but decided not to say anything to him.

Then the bell ring, Making Kagami fully awake. He got up and stretched his arms as he walked out his class room. 

Kagami wanting to get school over with so he could on the date then relax after wards.

Time skip: Bought to you by Kise pinning a flustered Midorima to a wall.

''You actually came here.'' Kagami muttered to Akashi who he was now by his side. ''Of course, I would I stick to my words.'' Akashi told him as he walked to the limo. ''Come on.'' He opened the door for Kagami.

Kagami eyebrow twitched Feeling like he is been treat like a girl. ''You don't need to that.'' He sighed as he got in.

Not long after the limo started to move. ''How did training go.'' Akashi asked breaking the silence. ''It's been okay I'm kind of sore but other than that fine.'' Kagami answered with well his palms are sweating from being nervous.

Akashi hummed. ''I see, I hope you're eating right.'' He raised a brow. ''I am.'' Kagami replied with as he looked at the window from Akashi stare.

Kagami feels like it has been and hour being in the limo but it actually has been 20 mins. His was still nervous for this and wondering where they will be eating at.

His eyebrow furred as the limo stopped in front of a restaurant that he is familiar with. ''This is the place I go eat after I get done from training.''

Akashi stepped out well Kagami followed suit. ''I know i had some help.'' Kagami might knew who helped him since kuroko only knows that he eats here.

''I'll take it kuroko might have told you.'' Said Kagami after he had entered maij. ''Yeah, but i haven't eat here before so I want to try it.'' Akashi said as he told the person who was driving the limo to go.

''Okay should try the hamburgers there really good here.'' Akashi walked by his side. ''If you say so.'' Kagami looked at him in the corner of his eye.

You could tell that Akashi is a person who would go to expense of restaurant he doesn't look like a person who would go to cheap restaurant until now. ''What do you want to drink?'' Kagami asked as soon they found themself a table.

''Just get me a water and one hamburger.'' Akashi said nicely as he looked at the window seeing people passing by.

''Right.'' Kagami walked up to the counter and ordered what he wanted as well for akashi, he sat down until his name will be called when the food is ready.

He looked at akashi seeing that he had a peaceful face as he watched him looking out the window instead of his usual face expression.

The sun highlighting his hair making it shine as for his eyes that are glowing making them more beautifully.

Kagami suddenly blushed as Akashi turned and made eye contact with him. ''So taiga tell me about your self?'' He put his hands in to his.

''Well i like to play basketball, Cooking is my other hobby i do.'' Kagami told him about himself as in return Akashi talked about what he likes and dislikes.

But at the end of there date they can say that they got to know each other more. Kagami on the other hand felt comfortable of being in Akashi's presence.

''I'll see you later.'' Akashi said he put his index finger under Kagami chin making him gulp a little. ''Yeah.'' With that akashi kissed him on the lips about 1 or 2 minutes. kagami closed his eye as well kissing him back well his face was deep red.

Akashi pulled away and open his door so Kagami can get out. As kagami get out Akashi gave him a peck on his lips before going back into his limo taking off.

Leaving Kagami there where his apartment is at, touching his lips that were occupied a few minutes go. He could still feel Akashi's lips still Lingering on his.

He then realized there and now that it was already too late, he has a crush on kuroko Ex-captain

''Oh, shit I'm already screwed.''