Chapter 4

The next Day

''Has anyone seen Kagami?'' Hyuga asked His teammates, who was in a cycle ready to play Kaijo. ''He's coming.'' Kuroko spoke up seeing Kagami walking his way over to them.

Hyuga turned to looked at him. ''Why is you face red?'' He asked Kagami as soon he was with them.

Kagami Was Crimson red when he walked back to his teammates. ''O-oh nothing so let's go win this.'' He said to them not wanting to tell them the reason why.

Hyuga looked at Aiko they exchanged looks but they dismiss it since they are about to start Playing Kaijo, meaning Kuroko and kagami would be going up against kise this game.

''Ready kuroko.'' Kagami said as they got in their position. ''Yes.'' Kagami smirked excited to play against kise again.

With that the game begins.

Kaijo is in the lead serini is a couple of short points back to catching up to them, Kagami dribbled to the left but then made a sharp pass to kuroko who in return passed it to hyuga making him shot.

''Yes!'' The teammates shouted as he made it in. Kuroko got the blue passing it to kagami who was now facing kise.

''ready for another round.'' He told him as he was still dribbling the ball, Kise smirked. ''Bring it on.'' Kagami breathed out then past him before he could even react.

Akashi was watching kagami play, He already know the outcome of the game.

He could tell kise hurt his ankle by the way he would take each step. Kagami made a dump in the hoop.

''Kuroko.'' Kagami yelled out as he was not guard by the other team. Kuroko passed it and made a three pointer.

Kise who was trying to stop that from happen fall on the ground from the pain of his ankle, his team took him out so he would stay on the branch to make him not to hurt his ankle anymore.

Which he protested saying he can still move, But the coach wasn't having it. Akashi sighed noted that Kise still have his stubbornness.

He watches as the game passes on, it was a intersting game seeing how would they play without kise and all but it had come out as he predected it would happen.

Serin wins

Akashi watch as Kagami celebrate with his teammates together laughs how and then smiles, he turned and look at kuroko seeing the same expression as the others. ''He just doesn't know how to give up.'' He muttered looking back at kagami.

Air got caught in his throat as he seen Kagami put the biggest smile that he ever seen. it matches his look to smile like that. Time seems to stop as kagami looked at akashi in the stadium that was up front that it was easy to see him.

Akashi smirked as Kagami gave him a shy smile as he now knew that Akashi was here. ''Let's go change.'' Kagami said to his teammates who are sweaty and exhausted they all nodded walking to their changing room.

A few minutes later Kagami was the first one out he was heading out the door. ''Good game.'' Kagami looked to his right seeing Akashi there waiting for him outside still in his school clothes. ''Thanks.'' He mumbled out feeling his heart pound.

''Babe.'' Kagami cheeks turned light pink hearing that nickname coming out of Akashi mouth. ''Yes.'' He managed to saw trying to calm his heart down.

Akashi took Kagami hands into his making them to start walking. ''Make sure that you are well rested.'' Akahi spoke up breaking the silence.

Kagami chuckled. ''Don't worry i will.'' he fixed his arm bag making sure it won't slide down his shoulders. ''I hope its fine if i don't tell my teammates about us.'' He then quickly added in. ''But you can tell your teammates an we can still go on dates out in public still.''

Akashi chuckled hearing kagami ramble on he finds it cute. ''okay I'm fine with that.'' He said walking with Kagami.

Kagami could hear his heart in his hears with Akashi by his side. Akashi raised a brow when they are infront of maji. ''I guess i could get a drink.'' He said knowing why kagami stopped here.

''Okay.'' Kagami said feeling slightly embrassed. They went in kagami went and ordered for them while Akashi found them a seat.

''Okay i got our drinks.'' Kagami set them on the table. ''But our food will take a while.'' Kagami sighed sitting in his seat.

''I didn't say i wanted anything to eat.'' Akashi said before he took a sip of his drink. Kagami scratch his head. ''Well i thought i could get you something.'' Kagami answered with averting his gaze.

Kagami missed the blush on Akashi's cheeks. ''Thats nice of you.'' He chuckled making kagami look at him. Kagami held a smile to his self.

Kagami felt his left hand move he looked to only see akashi is holding his hand. He looked back up to only find those pink eye looking back at him.

those eyes held emotion with warmth that is directed only to him. He squeeze their hands. ''You make my heart skip a beat.'' Kagami said bluntly.

Akashi smirked. ''Well I'm glad so does mine when I'm with you.'' Aakshi ignored how cheesy that sounded coming out of his mouth But it was wroth it when Kagami cheeks turned red.

''Oh i said that at loud didn't i.'' Kagami muttered taking a sip from his drink. Akashi eye twinkled like it hasn't before.

''Yeah you did.'' What Kagami didn't know is that akashi yellow eye turned pink.