Eyes Like The Sky At Dusk

Vennir was restless.

The sunny autumn day did nothing but betray the dark thoughts running rampant in her head as she rode through the forest on her milk-white war-horse. 

The morning after the young Princess was kidnapped, Vennir went to visit the Lady-in-waiting to check on her before riding off to find the princess. Lila was visibly distressed, the dark bags under her eyes revealing her lack of sleep. She had Luka protect the Lady-in-waiting should anything happen to her while Vennir went off to investigate with Ray. 

Vennir and Ray spent the entire evening looking for clues that would help them search for the princess. Apparently, the horses were riled up and released by an unknown figure in order to cause a ruckus, and several rooms at the far end of the Civic center were purposely destroyed in order to distract the knights. Whoever had been plotting to steal the princess away surely thought their plans through, but it wasn't enough. 

Thanks to the help of some witnesses, they were able to track down which direction they went to when they kidnapped Reese, allowing Vennir to make a couple of guesses and deductions. 

According to Lila, she believed Count Aiden could be a possible suspect. She told her that the Count had strong connections to a certain Assassin's guild and has actually used their services before in order to deal with some enemies. If it weren't for the severity of the situation Vennir would have asked her where she obtained such information, but there was simply no time. After hearing from the Lady-in-waiting all the things the atrocious Count had done, she was in no place to waste a second. 

Ray and Vennir then road off into the direction where the kidnappers supposedly went. If it had been winter and snowing, their tracks might have already been covered by the snow, fortunately enough it was only the beginning of autumn, their tracks were yet to be concealed.

As soon as they reached a forested area, the two knights agreed to split up. 

"If it's true that Count Aiden is in charge of committing this crime, then I will ride to his domain and arrest him. If I'm lucky, I might encounter him before the Princess is brought to him. I will leave it up to you to find her."

Vennir nodded, tightening her hold on her horse's reins, "Yes, sir!" 

Ray turned his steed in another direction, riding off into the forest. 

. . . 

. . . . .

. . . . . . .

Most people might view Aequor as a beautiful harbor city built to give people the luxury of living next to one of God's greatest creations: The sea. 

However, Aequor wasn't simply a city built next to a harbor. It was actually far from that. It's basic knowledge to most that it was once a tiny village close to the ocean, but there is a history to it that youngsters nowadays aren't very interested to hear.

Long before the present, Aequor was but a simple village near the seaside. However, during the days of civil war and the war with other nations it became a military territory, the Civic Center once being a military fortress. The walls of Aequor were built for defense, and it was a harbor where tons of warships were anchored. Although it still remains the harbor city where warships stay in case of sea battles or invasions, after the country of Solterra was united under Queen Vandenburg, Aequor became a city full of trade and business. 

Businesses prospered in Aequor, it is the city where lots of merchants sell things of high quality. In all of Solterra, Aequor became the capital of commercial operation. Many people from afar know that it is the best place in the country to shop.